Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Last night proved Gucci reputation is far greater than his music cause Jeezy was busting his *** last night.

Seem like all the diehard Gucci fans in here also **** w Jeezy

But literally only a couple of the Jeezy fans in here ******* w Gucci :lol:

Swear it’s like a reverse Nas and Jay. Where Jay has this universal appeal, the bulk of his fans seem to also appreciate Nas in some form, but the @nawgthyhare type Nas stans straight up not going :lol: :smh:

But literally only a couple of the Jeezy fans in here ****ing w Gucci :lol:

Swear it’s like a reverse Nas and Jay. Where Jay has this universal appeal, the bulk of his fans seem to also appreciate Nas in some form, but the @nawgthyhare type Nas stans straight up not going :lol: :smh:
"Pick a side" headasses.

I do not listen to Jeezy music at all. my fav Jeezy song I listen to for Plies verse :lol: :lol:

that electoral college vs popular vote comparison was on mf point

:smokin

Happy Friday *****s :pimp:

ran Free Bricks 1 and 2 together on shuffle last night 🙏🏽 had the walls shaking in this mf :lol:

This was legendary for hip hop make no mistake

But Jeezy and Ross would’ve prolly been the best match up

Both big mainstream artists and the bulk of both their fanbases at this point skew older and have a lot of overlap

The only big difference is Ross got a lot better as he aged and got a lot more newer stuff in his bag

I think the people he put on is bigger than the music

He's lived off that

this 10000% true depending on where you stay I feel. my people out this way respect Gucci for the legend and for who he put on. Gucci the individual bigger than Gucci the musician

plus Jeezy had much bigger songs but Gucci had the parties ringing. the hose LOVE Gucci :lol:

this 10000% true depending on where you stay I feel. my people out this way respect Gucci for the legend and for who he put on. Gucci the individual bigger than Gucci the musician

plus Jeezy had much bigger songs but Gucci had the parties ringing. the hose LOVE Gucci :lol:

Crazy how this **** so divided lol

All my DC fam stan Gucci, I’ve heard wayyyy too many gogo versions of Gucci songs :lol: Its like _’s exclusively listened to Wop and Gogo

All the Yung Gleesh type _’s said they never even wanted to be rappers fr, they wanted to be Gogo stars, until Gucci

But then in VA they said more ppl was rocking w Jeezy

idk man :lol:

Man what :lol:
Gucci is Gucci because of Gucci
Y’all gotta relax lmao

Gucci is Gucci because of his legend

Killing someone/Jeezy
Who he's been associated with and welcomed in to the game
His music

Take away any one of those and that's a part of his legend that's gone

The people he's bought in kept his name buzzing during him being inside and during his cold periods musically

if you can't see that 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom