Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Every region dresses trash to other regions. I remember when I first moved to Atlanta. Cats were rocking the
1605900180254.jpeg
1605900134917.jpeg

combo. Thought I was on punk’d.

possibly the nicest thing Grimey has ever said about Future :lol:

I was never not a Future fan. But when he was doing songs like “s****” and dumbing himself down, I couldn’t support bruh. Once he got back into his pocket and being lyrical again, he got my respect.

“S****” made me hate bruh music. At the end of the day, I know music so, yeah. He still a emo simp/paymaster.

I like that they ended it on a good note but it's gon be weird if they try to force it into a "thing" with an album or tour or some ****. Wop was still on his ******** well into this battle :lol:

I was never not a Future fan. But when he was doing songs like “s****” and dumbing himself down, I couldn’t support bruh. Once he got back into his pocket and being lyrical again, he got my respect.

“S****” made me hate bruh music. At the end of the day, I know music so, yeah. He still a emo simp/paymaster.

I respect it. **** was hard, but I get what you’re saying.

But nah, son the goat... but bro definitely a trickin *** *****.

I listened to the joint with Uzi and it was a lot of “I bought her _____” lines. I legit feel like homie can’t help himself. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom