Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not one ***** under 30 feels this way about Jeezy:lol:

21 did make that "Free Guwop" tape :lol:

Jeezy won, but man listen... Idc how calm or "mature" he came off last night, he is still the villian in all this. Did he at least apologize for tryna have Wop killed? He should've called that dude maggot or something. Gucci was tryna get him to pop off & was absolutely right to, "you tried to kill me and didn't say 'sorry." Tryna "grown man" a hit away. Man, apololgize.

Gucci my ***** but he lost. Jeezy won 13-15 of those rounds.

If Gucci played the right songs, Jeezy might win 11 or 12 rounds.

Jeezy won, but man listen... Idc how calm or "mature" he came off last night, he is still the villian in all this. Did he at least apologize for tryna have Wop killed? He should've called that dude maggot or something. Gucci was tryna get him to pop off & was absolutely right to, "you tried to kill me and didn't say 'sorry." Tryna "grown man" a hit away. Man, apololgize.

We’ll never know but they’ve talked 4-5 times over the years.

I mean in the sense that this **** was decided on both sides before it even started :lol:

it’s like some Nas v Hov ****

Hov and Nas equally great artist. Musically.
Gucci music ain’t nowhere NEAR as good as Jeezy....

Nas and Jay literally can be a draw. But depending on who’s personality you like better, you’ll side that way. I’m A big fan of Both Nas and Jay. Watched them come up. But Nas is my favorite rapper of all time so.....

I watched Gucci and Jeezy come up too. I NEVER believed Gucci’s music was better. Not nan time.

Honestly

Considering everything and a dead body

We can peace things maybe as far there isn't war when we see each other or I'm not looking for you, but I'm not being on the same song as you, stage, talking to you.

They made a mockery out of someone who's dead. Pop Smoke? Nip? Von? What about his family and friends?

Pookie Loc was a street _ playing by street rules. It's all unfortunate.

I rewatched it.
If you're a real Gucci fan, you know he left soooooo many BANGERS on the table.
I was rooting for Gucci, but he lost. Keep it a buck.

Shoulda let me DJ :lol:. But he had some joints on there, I was surprised he pulled out. Last night was major. Gucci for sure proved he could hang with Jeezy, and really anybody. That’s the point. He a big dawg. It’s great to see :pimp:

You want to admit to murder for hire in front of 1.8 mil people? That's what you wanted huh?

If this was a a boxing match Gucci KO Jeezy the moment he said we smokin on Pookie loc tonight.

Jeezy gave a good post fight speech

1. You want to admit to murder for hire *apologize in front of 1.8 mil people?

2. That's what you wanted huh?
1. I didn't mention him doing that then, but if he did apologize in front of 1.8 mil people it didn't have to be specific. "I'm sorry for everything that transpired, let's put the past behind us."

2. Yes.

Gucci >>> Wayne

Gucci >>> Future

So I’m assuming Jeezy and Meech cool again? He shouting him out and wearing that weak *** jersey.

Back
Top Bottom