Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That ego a Mf’er

This right here...is a dude who understood it to the fullest. Low key GOAT. Magic Johnson of the rap game

F732F62B-6DF2-4E65-AE43-D1E865C47472.jpeg

EXACTLY! He about his MONEY first.

Cuz murrrricaaaa

Dudes will hit everything but their target.

I ain’t gon say his name...but a couple years ago a well known rapper From dc sent a whole neighborhood on a dummy mission and they pulled up in the trenches and let off 70 shots. All they hit was a 10 year old girl.

Whole hood got indicted, and all they got from said rapper was a bunch of “free ___” mentions on rap songs.

Has to be more to the story

Apparently SPMB Bills made a statement and he's high ranking

Personally I think it's some A$ap Ferg publicity ****

Stealing a phone or laptop you have passwords saved, but you still need to log in to it.
Allegedly its cause he's beefing with everybody and drawing them into a bunch of "nitty" problems which is why they are saying they on some get money thing, but if you diss they ain't afraid. If you do listen to some of his(Envy Caine) tracks, it always sounds like he dissing someone even when he isn't. One moment he beefing with cats in Staten island, then he beefing with cats in the bush etc. They probably set him up. Got someone to book his phone and claim he got robbed. They even deleted his music videos off youtube.

I ain’t gon say his name...but a couple years ago a well known rapper From dc sent a whole neighborhood on a dummy mission and they pulled up in the trenches and let off 70 shots. All they hit was a 10 year old girl.

Whole hood got indicted, and all they got from said rapper was a bunch of “free ___” mentions on rap songs.
Some clown up here was on the run for something similar. Pulled up in some hood, seen the guy who they were after (dude was with his kid too) and started shooting.

Hit two little girls, sisters. 5 and 9yrs old. Luckily they survived. Clown is or was a rapper too.

Not Allen Iverson, Dennis Rodman, or something? Comparing LL to Magic is kinda disrespectful to Magic.

Man LL is king dirty mack, dissed Cannibus b/c he was paying homage, & won't full retire from rap. If you said this in 2000 then I would agree, but LL is full of ego.

I’m talking moreso in diversity, playing your role and succeeding as a youngin all the way through life.

Magic was the #1 player in Hs. Won a hs Natl Chip. Won an NCAA chip. #1 pick. Won a chip his first year in the L, at 20. FMVP. Then went on to be a 5X champ, and one of the greatest players ever. One of the greatest businessmen ever. Pioneered versatility at his position. Somehow, became a face for HIV. Done had it for 30 years. Still going. Still successful. Stayed with one team. Etc

It’s like LL. Came in the game as a youngin, playing his role, on def jam. Consistent as a mfer. Diversified himself. Pioneer. Reached the biggest heights. Etc.

Im talking about the heights they reached. And for what it’s worth, AI is probably the most selfless out of the names listed.

AI had to learn selflessness after them first two years at point ain’t pan out :nerd:

son growth and development was crazy 🙏🏽🐐

I’m talking moreso in diversity, playing your role and succeeding as a youngin all the way through life.

Magic was the #1 player in Hs. Won a hs Natl Chip. Won an NCAA chip. #1 pick. Won a chip his first year in the L, at 20. FMVP. Then went on to be a 5X champ, and one of the greatest players ever. One of the greatest businessmen ever. Pioneered versatility at his position. Somehow, became a face for HIV. Done had it for 30 years. Still going. Still successful. Stayed with one team. Etc

It’s like LL. Came in the game as a youngin, playing his role, on def jam. Consistent as a mfer. Diversified himself. Pioneer. Reached the biggest heights. Etc.

Im talking about the heights they reached. And for what it’s worth, AI is probably the most selfless out of the names listed.

EXACTLY! On the flipside, look at Slick Rick. (Still a Legend) but he caught a case at the peak of his career and NEVER was the same. Completely derailed his career.

Ice Cube is like LL also. Smart, knew Jerry Heller was cooking the books. Diversified his income and he’s a icon. From 1988 - 1992, Ice Cube was the SCARIEST dude in my opinion. I legit was scared of him like Chuckie from Childs Play. Cube was scary. “friday” really made me see that he had a sense of humor and made him less threatening to my younger self :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom