Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

In his time many called magic the goat. A lot of 80s hip hop heads call LL the goat. Until camel/MJ came and changed **** and he forgotten about. They threw drake/bron right behind and moist boys like to say their better.

Did I do it right? :nerd:

I don't hear that many saying LL and GOAT. He called himself that.

I hear more Rakim, Kane, G Rap

LL was in the Drake lane appealing to chicks after the second album

Magic - LL?
Wayne - Kobe?

Who's Mike

Magic would be Rakim

He was the first point forward, but played point guard

That paved the way for the modern NBA. That's why you can have Giannis and Lebron initiating offense and having bigs drift away form being in the post.

Rakim paved the way for modern 90's rap with more complex lyricism and subject matter.

These dumb *** dudes STILL doing all this online/social media tho :smh: ...They all bluffin if you ask me, talking bout ransoms to leave a city on IG :lol:

The amount of bluffing, going on these days is surreal. Showing guns, hundreds of miles away.....like they only make them for you, and people don’t bleed the same is wild :lol:.

That principle of never show it, if you not going to blow it is long gone. And it’s sad.

Reckless.

The amount of bluffing, going on these days is surreal. Showing guns, hundreds of miles away.....like they only make them for you, and people don’t bleed the same is wild :lol:.

That principle of never show it, if you not going to blow it is long gone. And it’s sad.

Reckless.
Who was that one goofy NTer that said hed pack a pistol, but would never use it, only let off a warning shot to scare away people.

😂🤡

Man I caught an episode of first 48 the other night where they were in the 9th ward ATL. Dudes shot a rap video, everybody was waving drakes in the vid then they ended up the subjects of a federal raid a few days later simply based on the rap video. Dudes ain’t learned from Boosie YET :smh:

If Wayne not Kobe, who is? Caus
Man I caught an episode of first 48 the other night where they were in the 9th ward ATL. Dudes shot a rap video, everybody was waving drakes in the vid then they ended up the subjects of a federal raid a few days later simply based on the rap video. Dudes ain’t learned from Boosie YET :smh:

Some fool in my hood was on parole. Him and his homies went live. Cops zoomed in on the gun and got the serial number and linked them fools to a robbery

It was “pull up with a stick” :lol:. Marlo beat that, got hit. Tough. Still fire tho

Back
Top Bottom