Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn Sada joined once he was legal age
These cats expose themselves more and more each day. Imagine being 22 and getting "flipped" in.

vice.gif

They saying Coach kicked him out the whip cause he got robbed

He saying they stole his **** from a hotel room

A whole lot going on :smh:

The next CC Show definitely gonna expose everything :lol:

Has to be more to the story

Apparently SPMB Bills made a statement and he's high ranking

Personally I think it's some A$ap Ferg publicity ****

Stealing a phone or laptop you have passwords saved, but you still need to log in to it.

Has to be more to the story

Apparently SPMB Bills made a statement and he's high ranking

Personally I think it's some A$ap Ferg publicity ****

Stealing a phone or laptop you have passwords saved, but you still need to log in to it.

If Bills and Coach say he not Choo or GD no more he's not

It's definitely more to the story but it's really common sense if you think about it.

Envy Caine is supposed to be waay bigger than he is

Dude shouldn't be going to jail over stupid **** that could be easily avoided

You gonna be a rapper be a rapper and get that bread and take care of the members

He clearly tricking off opportunities and money meanwhile not following protocol like Coach said

22 linked with Kodak Coach doing whatever it is he doing with Gucci

Envy Caine doing nothing but beefing with local ****** and going to jail

Son is no use to them anymore.

I thought he was finna start rapping again... scrolled through and he just coaching another artist :lol: :lol:. Smh|l|l

Bibby and Herb really was the modern day Andre3k/Big Boi, Bibby is a recluse and hated the spotlight. Man, get in the booth bruh!

Last edited:
I thought he was finna start rapping again... scrolled through and he just coaching another artist :lol: :lol:. Smh|l|l

Bibby and Herb really was the modern day Andre3k/Big Boi, Bibby is a recluse and hated the spotlight. Man, get in the booth bruh!

he look like he regrets being there

why these dudes flex all these guns for? ***** got two hands and likely zero aim.

mf still putting drums on pistols :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom