Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1601683630670.gif

I owe HOU$TON HOU$TON & @wavycrocket an apology for ****ting on they mans all these years... deluxe album crazy from front to back. Was going thru some **** and the homie played Different Meaning, album hasn’t left the rotation since. Need that Future Durkio project over DY Krazy & Will-A-Fool production :emoji_fingers_crossed:

been trying to tell boys bout durkio

you can’t run when we shhooootttttttttttt

Chicago jay-z

creator of drill soul

:pimp:

Peep Game Peep Game you like that one flow imitation of young thug, but not the actual young thug???

Yep. Been saying all the Young Thug spawns other than Keed and Gotit make better music than him. Baby, Marlo, and Gunna not only make better music, but didn’t have to cross dress, rap about their best friends penises, or pull other stunts to get a buzz. They just simply rapped and left it at that.

Yep. Been saying all the Young Thug spawns other than Keed and Gotit make better music than him. Baby, Marlo, and Gunna not only make better music, but didn’t have to cross dress, rap about their best friends penises, or pull other stunts to get a buzz. They just simply rapped and left it at that.
More power to you, but gunna does dress like a bowl stud w/ money.
Nah **** the bull ****. Wayne been eating on his latest features man :lol:

He slowly getting back to that consistent 08-09 voice.
Oh that feature was great. the best one on the album. He needs to stop pitching up his tone & find a subject to stick w/ he'll probably get a 2nd wind. Great verse.

Baby and Marlo rapper NOTHING like Thug. They don’t harmonize. Gunna is the only one.

FYI, those thug antics are who he is. He’s a bisexual “thug” who likes men. Stop passing that stuff off as trolling or whatever ya’ll call it. He is who he is. Thug alienated the streets a looooong time ago.

Lil Baby is organic and true to himself. People just genuinely love his movement. He’s doing all the right stuff. Most importantly it’s the MUSIC. His music is undeniable

Baby and Marlo rapper NOTHING like Thug. They don’t harmonize. Gunna is the only one.

FYI, those thug antics are who he is. He’s a bisexual “thug” who likes men. Stop passing that stuff off as trolling or whatever ya’ll call it. He is who he is. Thug alienated the streets a looooong time ago.

Lil Baby is organic and true to himself. People just genuinely love his movement. He’s doing all the right stuff. Most importantly it’s the MUSIC. His music is undeniable
"People say, 'gay' but ni**a...So it's like if people think that I'm gay, they already misjudged. I'm the straightest man in the world I hate guys. F**k are you talking about? I'm not even having a threesome with no n***a."

-Young Thug

“Weight dont get moved. It get pressed off the bench. Ran through a alley, through a hole in a fence. I cant tell when you move, you tense. Issa mans world n_. Sit down you girl n_”

For as much success as he had. It was still short lived.

Back
Top Bottom