Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Came in here and I see Drake involved in some h*e s****. Typical. That dude is a beacon when it comes to being a clown with women. Rinse and repeat

Yet y’all the ones who groupthinking about another mans past relationships

Wait...what? You mean to tell me you dweebs haven't gathered at the water cooler to discuss Drake's relationships that he's put into his music over the years? 🤔 If I had the time I'd pull HELLA receipts :lol:

Didn't that ***** do a full song over that Jorja Smith broad and you ****** was in the Drake thread decoding that ****? :lol:

Ya'll pick and choose when ya'll wanna throw that "shade room" **** around

me and my homies always laugh at “because SPORTS” people :lol:

I remember I went to a Suns/Hornets game in Charlote....and a ***** had on a Jalen Rose Chicago Bulls jersey :rofl:
Theres a borough up here called North York. My one homie was rocking a mets caps cuz of the NY, he doesnt know **** about baseball or care about baseball.

We randomly see this dude Adnan Virk, he works for ESPN sunday night baseball (or used to or some ****), but he was working for The Score (local) at the time. Man starts quizzing my boy about the mets bullpen and why hes wearing the hat. :lol: my boy was ready kick his ***, told him **** off. We still laugh at him to this day, remember that dweeb Adnan Virk paged you bout your fitted 😂

I give him credit. He the last one standing. His homie's literally dipped on him :rofl:

EDA84C5F-2F5C-4704-B8C6-6C67575EF933.gif

Back
Top Bottom