Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

hate it had to be him to say it:

2 doofs going back n forth.

This is disgusting, this bozo using the names of slain black people for clout. This dude has done absolutely nothing to even promote the justice for these people he talking about but want others to put in work. His main attention has gone to 69 and his lace fronts but he’s looking for others to put themselves in situations when what he got comMing to him he caused himself? clown *** dude fr

This is disgusting, this bozo using the names of slain black people for clout. This dude has done absolutely nothing to even promote the justice for these people he talking about but want others to put in work. His main attention has gone to 69 and his lace fronts but he’s looking for others to put themselves in situations when what he got comMing to him he caused himself? clown *** dude fr
Eh, you right, but so is he. Once again they're doofs, but i honestly think meek is a bigger doof. He's just a stupid guy. Plus, he started it again & lost again.

Man they share a great grandparent or something, these dudes cousins:
1593863091800.png
1593863189415.png

I never heard Meek play victim in the Drake situation, I heard him take responsibility and said I ****** up and was on drugs at the time. Switched up means they counted him out, and picked the more successful artist to side with.

Ak is the one who tries to play victim and deflect, with the, why do you keep picking on me, I'm just an innocent blogger. I can say and do anything I want, because I'm not a tough guy.

I saw some shots he took at Moneybagg Yo yesterday, and how he only post dude because of his label. But artist aren't supposed to respond?

Gibbs comes back at him, I'm not a tough guy and blogger, why are you coming at me?

And if something happens to him, it's like a game of Clue, but he's putting that on Meek.

Just like he's asking Meek why isn't he doing something, why doesn't he to his 3 million followers. I just went back a week, nothing positive.

And anyone notice how Turkey gets out, and Ak becomes a big thing again?

I don't even know why Meek or anyone bothers, they just give him more power with the 12 and 13 year olds.

Wow, this fat mfer really said that. He has done the complete opposite of promoting black people in a good a light. On top of that he has talked **** about black Americans. That's probably why he's so comfortable doing what he does, he don't look at himself as one of us. Son has contributed NOTHING to the game.

Dude made his name by pushing nonsense and goofy **** now he wants to turn "woke" to take the attention off of him. Again, don't know how people listen and post his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom