Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My point exactly.

That vid pretty much meek in a nutshell.

aint a damn thing stellar about dude But he can rap well enough to get the job done.

i look @ meek as bein on the same level as dave east. any of you see a major difference in their skill sets?
Chill man, Meek got classic songs under his belt. Dave East energy and delivery is as generic as it comes.

Imo this is the only song by Meek that could be considered a “classic” because still from this day, everybody gets hype.

You can be average and have classic songs.

I think YG an average rapper but his first album a classic in my book.

It was very good but not a classic. He just took the Doggystyle formula and made it his. I feel like it's already a forgotten album with some hot singles that had staying power.

Classic gets tossed around way too lightly. Meek Mill has NONE.

Y’all can’t tell me what’s a classic in my book.

I dont skip songs, I still play it, it’s like watching a movie. Classic in my book but there’s a lot of people that view it as a classic.

Just curious...what's one or two lines in here that did it for you? :lol:

Like which joints made you hit the screwface like "damn he said what"?

say man :lol:

Nah no lines in particular tho. I like the philly freestyle style of rap in general.

Meek was kinda basic lyrically compared to a lot of those dudes in that scene. He had energy, a good rap voice and was better at making "songs" with the style

Sighhhh i come into the thread to see that Meek is an average rapper.... In today's climate that's saying a lot :lol: but NT is gonna NT.
NT turned on him big time. Feels like not too long ago folks was heavy on Dreams & Nightmares. I always thought it was overrated personally

Back
Top Bottom