Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

FWA now on Spotify :smokin

AE60CF86-CC69-48F3-8B4F-C8760A8B39AE.png

Smh at the Meek slander in here. He might be a clown, but he can spit and make good music. Is he super lyrically gifted? Maybe not, but son definitely isn’t trash like people are saying.

Smh at Meek slander here. He might be a clown, but he can spit and make good music. Is he super lyrically gifted? Maybe not, but son definitely isn’t trash like people are saying.
He ain’t trash, just average. Good for a few songs, and then to the next thing, he’s never dropped something that blew my mind.

Its funny this talk of meek ghostwriter surfaced.

Its been times in the past when ive heard him say something low key clever and thought to myself, “he aint write that.” Lol

dude a rock head fr. Never struck me as witty in the least bit.

he holds it down, ill give em that.

That Snitchin’ song ain’t all that - anything just amuse y’all Future stans. :lol:

Beat nice though.

another conversation on rappers where people can't separate their like or opinion on a rapper from their actual skills.

Dudes can't give unbiased opinions.

Like how dudes will diss Lebron or Steph, because they're not their favorite player.

Average means there's a lot of people out here rapping with the same skill level as Meek. Look around rap music. There are not, so he's not average. Instead just say he's not my cup of tea.

Average is a wide receiver getting 800 yards.

Average is a wide receiver getting 800 yards.

I feel like that represents Meek, Yayo would get 650-750 a season.

I don't dislike Meek at all, I was rooting for him hard when he came out. His albums were very average to me so then it was like damn, he's super average. Rollies and ghosts and yelling.

I feel like that represents Meek, Yayo would get 650-750 a season.

I don't dislike Meek at all, I was rooting for him hard when he came out. His albums were very average to me so then it was like damn, he's super average. Rollies and ghosts and yelling.

Jadakiss albums are average at best

So he's average too?

Fabs albums are below average.

So he's a below average rapper?

That logic doesn't even make sense.

And you like a lot of ******** albums.

Jadakiss albums are average at best

So he's average too?

Fabs albums are below average.

So he's a below average rapper?

That logic doesn't even make sense.

And you like a lot of bull**** albums.

I meant Meek's projects, his albums and tapes.

Jada's first album is great, little too long though.

Fab has great mixtapes, Meek doesn't have any great mixtapes.

Meek has zero wordplay, zero punchlines and zero wit. Meek isn't putting up 1400 yards as a WR.

Perfect example is his diss to Aubrey. Had plenty of time, he came up with barely any bars. Had to talk his diss. Fab and Jada would have took that information and destroyed a song. Like Pusha and Joe did. Meek lyrically cannot do that. The diss song was still cool but it was underwhelming and the hardest part was playing the reference track.

Back
Top Bottom