Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol. Akademiks catching all these Ls

The funny thing is him talking all that **** he other night on some boss ****, but then acting like this was his decision. I'm not going to appear on the next two episodes.

And he had to talk to Nebraska to realize he went over board? A 30 year old man.

He talks about women like he's 14. His mom and any female relatives should be embarrassed.

Meek will always be viewed as a rapper, not sure what the hell you mean.

Now, a lyricist or emcee? I never thought he was one of those to begin with. His rhymes are limited and repetitive as hell. He's an average rapper skill wise and this is definitely a bad look for him but I don't care, Meek gets played in my house probably less than five times a year.

He's super weak if this is true after dissing Aubrey for doing basically the same thing.

Random but does anyone have that Cam'ron's journal picture that used to go around here back in the day? :lol:

The funny thing is him talking all that **** he other night on some boss ****, but then acting like this was his decision. I'm not going to appear on the next two episodes.

And he had to talk to Nebraska to realize he went over board? A 30 year old man.

He talks about women like he's 14. His mom and any female relatives should be embarrassed.

Ak thought he was independent, not realizing he got bosses and is a corporate employee so now he can’t just go off like he 69. Dumb **** lol

but I find it funny it took Chrissy tiegen for him to have to apologize and get suspended but talking about a black mans children talking about owning them wasn’t the straw huh? We see it but dude is definitely a clown and anybody who capes for this loser.

Meek will always be viewed as a rapper, not sure what the hell you mean.

Now, a lyricist or emcee? I never thought he was one of those to begin with. His rhymes are limited and repetitive as hell. He's an average rapper skill wise and this is definitely a bad look for him but I don't care, Meek gets played in my house probably less than five times a year.

He's super weak if this is true after dissing Aubrey for doing basically the same thing.

I agree with everything but bruh, Meek DEFINITELY lyrical. Not to mention the philly flow. All these cats been helped. Again, just like Wale. It’s easyyyyy to pick on meek because he’s easily provoked. Meek that cat in the hood who’s a crash dummy. Head first on all corners. But he’s a talented emcee. Top 5 of his era. Let bruh rock out

I agree with everything but bruh, Meek DEFINITELY lyrical. Not to mention the philly flow. All these cats been helped. Again, just like Wale. It’s easyyyyy to pick on meek because he’s easily provoked. Meek that cat in the hood who’s a crash dummy. Head first on all corners. But he’s a talented emcee. Top 5 of his era. Let bruh rock out

Wale is more diverse and lyrical than Meek

AND YALL KNOW I HATE WALE ***** ***

I knew Hallucinating would be one of Future’s coldest songs even before the beat dropped
BBFD542D-E9DA-44D1-A9FD-7192A94E5F47.gif

Back
Top Bottom