Run with more Germans than Adolf
, you light crews
Now I concentrate on your camp, like Jews
Flow hot like a heatwave, *****
Whips fatter than them ****s they beat slaves with
I'm a mil stacking ***** who pull quick, still packing

For you Phil Jackson ****** on that Bull ****

Fam. :rofl: :smh:

I never heard Meek play victim in the Drake situation, I heard him take responsibility and said I ****ed up and was on drugs at the time. Switched up means they counted him out, and picked the more successful artist to side with.

Ak is the one who tries to play victim and deflect, with the, why do you keep picking on me, I'm just an innocent blogger. I can say and do anything I want, because I'm not a tough guy.

I saw some shots he took at Moneybagg Yo yesterday, and how he only post dude because of his label. But artist aren't supposed to respond?

Gibbs comes back at him, I'm not a tough guy and blogger, why are you coming at me?

And if something happens to him, it's like a game of Clue, but he's putting that on Meek.

Just like he's asking Meek why isn't he doing something, why doesn't he to his 3 million followers. I just went back a week, nothing positive.

And anyone notice how Turkey gets out, and Ak becomes a big thing again?

I don't even know why Meek or anyone bothers, they just give him more power with the 12 and 13 year olds.
Meek did play the victim. He said people switched sides. Cut him off and sided with Drake. At one point he had a fallen out with Future and were making subtle shots at each other on records. Meek my artist, but he chats too much. When he was getting at Wale a few years back for the twitter ****, he's proven to be no different. Wale has gotten somewhat better whereas he has gotten worse.

I don't care about Akademiks. He's just a blogging guy. Voice your disgust with him on other platforms publicly and stop going back and forth with him cause that's when he thinks you and him are both the same. Essentially this controversy is only going to make AK bigger (Both figuratively and literally).

Freddie also pulled throw stones hide your hand move. You can't say " if you're on crime stoppers that mean you snitching" while Gunnas trending for being on crime stoppers and then get mad for people connecting the dots. Ak in instigator, but cmon :lol:

Last edited:
You mother****ers is sick, don't think Sauce the ****
So many ****** on my nuts I thought I lost my ****
Picture me falling off, I'm camera shy
Hammers fly, might miss you, but your man'll die
What's the difference? Either way I'm sonning your crew
I **** to win, y'all ****** coming to lose
Something to prove? Spit it, we can have a spray off
I lay off wack ****** and kill 'em on my day off
Ain't nothin’ for me to bust a trey off
Murder the whole month of April *****, just to take May off
Run with more Germans than Adolf
, you light crews
Now I concentrate on your camp, like Jews
Flow hot like a heatwave, *****
Whips fatter than them ****s they beat slaves with
I'm a mil stacking ***** who pull quick, still packing

For you Phil Jackson ****** on that Bull ****

Fam. :rofl: :smh:

"Thought you was Chinese the way you duck Sauce"
:nthat:

Detroit got so many rappers bruh. Empire signed the whole city :lol:

Look like Spitta already tapped in, a Valee collab would be interesting tho

Meek did play the victim. He said people switched sides. Cut him off and sided with Drake. At one point he had a fallen out with Future and were making subtle shots at each other on records. Meek my artist, but he chats too much. When he was getting at Wale a few years back for the twitter ****, he's proven to be no different. Wale has gotten somewhat better whereas he has gotten worse.

I don't care about Akademiks. He's just a blogging guy. Voice your disgust with him on other platforms publicly and stop going back and forth with him cause that's when he thinks you and him are both the same. Essentially this controversy is only going to make AK bigger (Both figuratively and literally).

Freddie also pulled throw stones hide your hand move. You can't say " if you're on crime stoppers that mean you snitching" while Gunnas trending for being on crime stoppers and then get mad for people connecting the dots. Ak in instigator, but cmon :lol:

That's playing victim to you?

Back
Top Bottom