Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is y'alls king

Dude went full ******

Dudes a smart dummy

Using a what about Chicago argument. Dude went full Larry Elder :smh: The Hodge ****s?

As if he's spitting some original thought and he's the only person thinking about the violence in Chicago.

So we shouldn't be concerned about the cops, because we're killing each other?

and then blaming rap music. Dude needs to look up the statistics for Chicago in the 60's and 70's. It's a lot deeper than rap music. The music is the result.

He's the first one to talk about reading a book.

and he's talking about taking other people to task. This is what happens when you gas up these mutha****as. They start believing they're a lot smarter than they really are.

The Lupe **** is so confusing to me because he CLEARLY knows exactly how this system works & he was tied into dudes who were really entrenched in the Chi, yet somehow every couple of years he says some **** like this & it's just unexplainable.

****** have been fighting black on black crime & speaking on it since the inception of rap

I have been seeing more blavk people echo that sentiment but the fact that that line of thinking is usually some racist white guys retort when confronted on police brutality, lets me kno thats prolly not the best destination.

ive seen so many black people say that recently that it does make me wonder if there is a valid point there.

but then there’s also the matter of proximity. Whites kill whites more than any other race. Spanish kill spanish more than any other race. etc, etc. why wouldn’t this apply to blacks?

its one thing for lupe to have those thoughts on his own or even to share them with people off camera. Its another to spew that rhetoric publicly.

he’s essentially made himself a black point of reference that will be used to support racist rationale.

Last edited:
This is y'alls king

Dude went full ******

Dudes a smart dummy

Using a what about Chicago argument. Dude went full Larry Elder :smh: The Hodge ****s?

As if he's spitting some original thought and he's the only person thinking about the violence in Chicago.

and then blaming rap music. Dude needs to look up the statistics for Chicago in the 60's and 70's. It's a lot deeper than rap music. The music is the result.

and he's talking about taking other people to task. This is what happens when you gas up these mutha****as. They start believing they're a lot smarter than they really are.

Biscuit Fiasco

All races kill their own race, it's stupid as hell to even bring it up. Yeah, blacks should stop killing blacks. Asians should stop killing Asians too. That has nothing to do with police that are hired to protect and serve all races, killing unarmed black and brown men. That **** ****in infuriates me when I hear people say blacks need to stop killing blacks first.

OblongPleasingAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

This is y'alls king

Dude went full ******

Dudes a smart dummy

Lupe is just a weird *** _ bruh. :lol:

Kyrie Irving youtube deep type of _.

They’re just people like us with opinions.

I don’t understand why people take celebrities words as gold.
Pretty much. I also find that social media is not the best place to convey one's opinions. Either you're limited to characters, video restriction size etc. Plus, there is a lot of groupthink. If 20 people initially disagree with something, the next 10 will probably do the same at the fear of standing out or receiving backlash.

No way they let Lamar pick the songs for the game. I don't believe that. Gonna a lot of upste whites and people 30 and older.

Back
Top Bottom