Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

J Prince moves funny. To be an og with the legend he has attached to his name, homie lets the internet get the best of him.

If he has ties with people around YB, there’s no reason for him to put that stuff online. Reach out directly. Now the cops can see this and will know he has involvement with the young ****** who broke into the house. You’re old enough to know that’s still a crime that can send you away for years... so why are you letting everyone know there’s a connection between you and these little ******.

This clout thing really seems like one hell of a drug.

1592949147558.png

Spooky

J Prince moves funny. To be an og with the legend he has attached to his name, homie lets the internet get the best of him.

If he has ties with people around YB, there’s no reason for him to put that stuff online. Reach out directly. Now the cops can see this and will know he has involvement with the young ****** who broke into the house. You’re old enough to know that’s still a crime that can send you away for years... so why are you letting everyone know there’s a connection between you and these little ******.

This clout thing really seems like one hell of a drug.
He doesn’t move like an OG that’s been in the Game since the 80s, Been dry snitching a lot lately on camera naming names without naming names.

Never even gave JPrince a second thought until the whole NY thing and how he was so cocky and thought he was still in TX and could pressure NY cats like we were supposed to bow down like cats in his region and how his worshippers thought we need to be scared and hand over them kids or else JPrince was coming to NY to handle business. *****. That **** really made me dislike him.
That **** really really bothered me:lol:

Last edited:
J Prince swears he’s so deep, he just makes himself look like he’s starving for attention because don’t no one care about him anymore but his groupies. He’s really turned into a bitter, hating *** old man.
Now if NBA Young Boy ends up going to jail for something soon you know who the “informant” was.
Never even gave JPrince a second thought until the whole NY thing and how he was so cocky and thought he was still in TX and could pressure NY cats like we were supposed to bow down like cats in his region and how his worshippers thought we need to be scared and hand over them kids or else JPrince was coming to NY to handle business. *****. That **** really made me dislike him.
That **** really really bothered me:lol:

You should just run up on him at this point:lol:

This isn't a Action Bronson or Shyne situation where there voice sound similar, dude is bitting Hov's whole flow. He's the lyrical Desiigner :lol:.

even imitated jay rap hands. Lol

he aint gonna get no where tryna be another n_. May be a phase tho tbh.

Last edited:
All these rap n_ imitating, but you saying he won’t go far. Most these young cats don’t listen to jay z anyway

Everyone biting

the n_’s thats biting with no kickback for it are young n_’s makin that f*** around rap s***.

the way that dude is rappin, his demo prolly gonna be 34 + and older n_’s aint gonna sign off on that. Especially when the genuine article still out here better than n_’s.

there’s no need for dude until he finds his identity.

I still remember jprince getting at diddy for the drake stuff. **** sounded like a wcw Promo :lol:

Yeah this used to be one of his things, a bunch of early Rap A Lot albums had intros like this with him poppin ****/calling out _’s etc

I think the one you posted was originally supposed to be the intro for that Drake mixtape that came out the same day, ala the old Rap A Lot albums, but I guess Drake ended up deciding against it so they put it out anyway :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom