Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

But u still trusted Drake when he said

They won't be expectin' **** when Capo go to slide
'Cause I told them that we put that **** behind us, but I lied

I agree with Meek. Trey trying to get Meek involved. Meek done did PLENTY stuff to help. I’m sick of these n_ trying to put on and get attention. These dudes straight sissified.

Meek ain’t gotta jump just because Trey Songz said so. The man don’t wanna be involved with ya dumbass challenge. These cats is really girls

And you might be right but he gotta keep that private. Call or text the ***** or something. Posting all that business to the public is weak. Comes off real ***** made.

I agree with that weirdo attention seeking broad. Me and my wife was just talking about how very few female R&B artists get any attention or praise, everyone too busy slurping Beyonce which is sad. Just in the last 2-3 years it seems like other women finallly getting a little love. SZA and HER, maybe a couple more but for years it wasn't like that.

I agree with Meek. Trey trying to get Meek involved. Meek done did PLENTY stuff to help. I’m sick of these n_ trying to put on and get attention. These dudes straight sissified.

Meek ain’t gotta jump just because Trey Songz said so. The man don’t wanna be involved with ya dumbass challenge. These cats is really girls

I get that fully. But Meek just be OD with it anytime anything happens on social media.
He just be doing too much. Accept the challenge or don't and just ignore it.
Son be acting like a girl blowing **** out of proportion.

So you got BOTH numbers and still went the social media route. **** is weird, and I'm waiting for Keri Hilson to come swinging down from the rafters on some HBK ****

Bee Hive coming for her neck...
Beehive ain't beating her group, she got them reading n ****. And the none buzzers better tread lightly on what they say, especially if they try to go at her appearance :rofl:
I get that fully. But Meek just be OD with it anytime anything happens on social media.
B/c he's a lame.

Let that man do as he please. In these times you gotta be abrasive. Let a clown like Trey Songz know what time it is. You can NEVER judged someone’s reaction. We all entitled to respond however we want. If you go soliciting information from someone, you can’t be mad at their reply. With my personality, I would’ve did the same. I’m the type to put anyone on the spot. But that’s just how I get down.

trey would’ve never did his buddy Drake like that. N_ meek been putting on for the hood and disenfranchised. He go at a clown like 69 and other entities. I’m gone ALWAYS ride for meek cause bruh show and prove. He don’t owe nobody anything. The man really has done a lot. For Trey to try bruh like that goes to show that he p****y.

here y’all go ready to pick and choose again just because it’s Meek. I know for a FACT y’all got homeboys and homegirls who go on SM and do the same stuff y’all criticize meek for. Damn near 90% of all SM content is people doing meek type stuff. Picking and choosing as always

Last edited:
So you got BOTH numbers and still went the social media route. **** is weird, and I'm waiting for Keri Hilson to come swinging down from the rafters on some HBK ****
She should've waited another 2 albums & a few more hits b4 she started playing russian roulette. She killed herself.

Back
Top Bottom