Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“If you play with me, it’s empty
I barely let my barber tempt me”

🔥🔥🔥

5F41F004-D5D9-45CB-B9BC-B66C39AB85D2.gif

Let that man do as he please. In these times you gotta be abrasive. Let a clown like Trey Songz know what time it is. You can NEVER judged someone’s reaction. We all entitled to respond however we want. If you go soliciting information from someone, you can’t be mad at their reply. With my personality, I would’ve did the same. I’m the type to put anyone on the spot. But that’s just how I get down.

trey would’ve never did his buddy Drake like that. N_ meek been putting on for the hood and disenfranchised. He go at a clown like 69 and other entities. I’m gone ALWAYS ride for meek cause bruh show and prove. He don’t owe nobody anything. The man really has done a lot. For Trey to try bruh like that goes to show that he p****y.

here y’all go ready to pick and choose again just because it’s Meek. I know for a FACT y’all got homeboys and homegirls who go on SM and do the same stuff y’all criticize meek for. Damn near 90% of all SM content is people doing meek type stuff. Picking and choosing as always

That's kind of my point. ****** do those dumb *** challenges everyday. This is noting new.
My friends know not to tag me anymore cause I ignore them. Regardless, Meek takes it all to heart, then comes off as a girl.
How you get offended cause a ***** ask you to be part of a charity challenge lol.
I rock with Meek, but bro is terrible at social media.

That's kind of my point. ****** do those dumb *** challenges everyday. This is noting new.
My friends know not to tag me anymore cause I ignore them. Regardless, Meek takes it all to heart, then comes off as a girl.
How you get offended cause a ***** ask you to be part of a charity challenge lol.

1) All these idiots terrible at SM
2) again, YOU can’t be upset at someone’s reaction when you’re the one who solicited.
3) Songs is a FEMALE for even pocket watching the man. F**** these corny a*** challenges. That don’t make it any more the better. Who SM is a clown show. Yeah, they may be done everyday again, some people ain’t trying to be involved in that dumb s****.

I feel like dudes who get offended by meek are really the “girls”.......

Different energy...

Calling the man or situation goofy, because dude don’t wanna be involved with your silly a**** challenge :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Let that man do as he please. In these times you gotta be abrasive. Let a clown like Trey Songz know what time it is. You can NEVER judged someone’s reaction. We all entitled to respond however we want. If you go soliciting information from someone, you can’t be mad at their reply. With my personality, I would’ve did the same. I’m the type to put anyone on the spot. But that’s just how I get down.

trey would’ve never did his buddy Drake like that. N_ meek been putting on for the hood and disenfranchised. He go at a clown like 69 and other entities. I’m gone ALWAYS ride for meek cause bruh show and prove. He don’t owe nobody anything. The man really has done a lot. For Trey to try bruh like that goes to show that he p****y.

here y’all go ready to pick and choose again just because it’s Meek. I know for a FACT y’all got homeboys and homegirls who go on SM and do the same stuff y’all criticize meek for. Damn near 90% of all SM content is people doing meek type stuff. Picking and choosing as always
This. Mans dem sound like they keep up with the latest challenges. "Ohh, Ohh, Ohh Baby, we gotta do the stand upside down challenge cause Trigga Trey said so". If anything, I read the post myself and thought Trey Songz was on some sarcastic crazy **** as well.

When did meek say he hasn’t done anything that Trey hasn’t????

Edit: Okay, I saw the “other artist, donate comment”. Maybe dude just doesn’t F***** with Trey Songz?

Beehive ain't beating her group, she got them reading n ****. And the none buzzers better tread lightly on what they say, especially if they try to go at her appearance :rofl:

B/c he's a lame.

Shorty is toxic. She stays pitting people against each other and sowing division. Seems like she’s going to tweet her way to her downfall

When did meek say he hasn’t done anything that Trey hasn’t????

Edit: Okay, I saw the “other artist, donate comment”. Maybe dude just doesn’t F***** with Trey Songz?

That would explain the emotional response. I see exactly what kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc be saying bout Meek.
Son is one smart dumb *****. Just a cornball. That Twitter Finger alias is so perfect for son, cause he just can't help himself.
Meek has every right to say no but he always gotta do the extra ****.

Back
Top Bottom