Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ehhh beloved was ok. Only 1 or 2 tracks i still listen to

Styles living on a sour and bark shot diet

And another thing, if JPrince is this feared Boss for over 30 years that don’t play around and could get anyone touched anywhere, and has, (According to his groupies) you don’t find it funny that nothing has ever come back to him that the feds could use after all these years!?!? ****s laughable!!

Nah they tried to take him down several times, a bunch of them Rap A Lot _’s got wiped out on coke distro charges, murder etc at different points of their run including his lil brother Sir Rap A Lot, who the label is named after

He allegedly tapped in with the politicians tho, similar to how white CEOs do. Rap A Lot was about to get the RICO before Maxine Waters and Janet Reno got involved, said the investigation was racially motivated. The DEA agent who was leading one of the investigations said J Prince donated 200k to Al Gore’s presidential campaign and they got him demoted to a desk job in the middle of the investigation :lol: :smh:

His case is the subject of the report/book "The Drug Enforcement Administration: Were Criminal Investigations Swayed By Political Considerations?"

One of the other DEA agents was out there on some cowboy/Training Day ****, it’s a lot of unsealed docs out there you can read, crazy ****

Bro on some weirdo **** now but his legend is legit, 80's dope boys was different

Last edited:
Nah they tried to take him down several times, a bunch of them Rap A Lot _’s got wiped out on coke distro charges, murder etc at different points of their run including his lil brother Sir Rap A Lot, who the label is named after

He allegedly tapped in with the politicians tho, similar to how white CEOs do. Rap A Lot was about to get the RICO before Maxine Waters and Janet Reno got involved, said the investigation was racially motivated. The DEA agent who was leading one of the investigations said J Prince donated 200k to Al Gore’s presidential campaign and they got him demoted to a desk job in the middle of the investigation :lol: :smh:

His case is the subject of the report/book "The Drug Enforcement Administration: Were Criminal Investigations Swayed By Political Considerations?"

One of the other DEA agents was out there on some cowboy/Training Day ****, it’s a lot of unsealed docs out there you can read, crazy ****

Bro on some weirdo **** now but his legend is legit, 80's dope boys was different

All it took was a lil research to find all this out but dudes would rather not think and make blasphemous assumptions about someone's moral character. Basically the internet in a nutshell lol

Every CI paperwork is not on the internet and if he’s still an active CI odds are his paperwork won’t be out there, especially if he’s high up in the Feds CI chain.

I don't think he's a full out informant but if me or you can speak to his legend or how serious he is, I'm sure the feds know too and there has to be some involvement there for **** to keep going smoothly. Involvement can vary though. Like bruh said a donation here or there probably keep **** cool :lol:.

Dudes would rather make up their own stories just to try to disprove how dumb their logic is. Sheesh :lol:
I get it, J Prince is the Greatest to ever do it, even the Feds are afraid of him. He’s paid off or intimidated every and anyone who tried him. I’m pretty sure you’re DMing him now telling him how you stood up for him on NT.

Back
Top Bottom