Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

folks forget that C in CI stands for Criminal sometimes too. on the reverse side feds and cops work with criminal enterprises for big money, easy examples being in NY they were protecting and funding dealers in exchange for info on other organizations.

allegedly.

And another thing, if JPrince is this feared Boss for over 30 years that don’t play around and could get anyone touched anywhere, and has, (According to his groupies) you don’t find it funny that nothing has ever come back to him that the feds could use after all these years!?!? ****s laughable!!

You never call any man an informant/rat or homosexual with no documented proof what so ever. You don't jump to those type of conclusions just because you don't agree or understand some of their moves. I'll forever stand by that.

You can say anything you want.

People call dudes gay all the time without any actual proof.

And another thing, if JPrince is this feared Boss for over 30 years that don’t play around and could get anyone touched anywhere, and has, (According to his groupies) you don’t find it funny that nothing has ever come back to him that the feds could use after all these years!?!? ****s laughable!!
Facts

You never call any man an informant/rat or homosexual with no documented proof what so ever. You don't jump to those type of conclusions just because you don't agree or understand some of their moves. I'll forever stand by that.
Ok ok after 30 years plus running around with basically immunity doesn’t raise a flag I don’t know what to tell you.

You can say anything you want.

People call dudes gay all the time without any actual proof.

Exactly my point. Never understood why dudes care so much about another dude's sexuality to begin with but that's a whole other conversation.

Back
Top Bottom