Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's what it seems like.

I remember when one of J Prince's artist got robbed in New York, and he made that corny *** post @ random people from New York like they're supposed to be policing 9 million people. Hocus @ him about that ****, and then helped him get it back.

I wonder how he would react if someone did the same things he does.

soon as I saw he mysteriously had his **** I was thinking that

like ****** robbed you then called J to give it to him to give back to you? okay :lol:

soon as I saw he mysteriously had his **** I was thinking that

like ****** robbed you then called J to give it to him to give back to you? okay :lol:
My instincts tell me that Floyd had something to do with this. He probably called and apologized to J Prince, who asked one of his sons to find the most thirstiest ****** who want to be down and let him know that he leaves the Garage door open.

Last edited:
Same thing happened with Suge Knight.

Dude went from one of the most feared men in the hip-hop industry to a punchline on PTI. :lol:

.....which is why the whole “gangster” and “thug” lifestyle is a farce. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Same with Beanie Sigel. Anyone can be touched out her. You look worse talking all tough and braggadocious, then you get snuffed and start looking crazy

Just looking at the comments under JPrince post, I’m convinced cats would literally suck his ****. It’s actually sad how much they really think he’s some untouchable godfather that every city should be scared of.

You may disagree with some of the things J Prince does online now days but there's definitely a reason why dude gets the respect that he does. Yea anyone can be touched but dude is no dummy. There's a reason why he's been doing this since the 80s with no real L on record.

You may disagree with some of the things J Prince does online now days but there's definitely a reason why dude gets the respect that he does. Yea anyone can be touched but dude is no dummy. There's a reason why he's been doing this since the 80s with no real L on record.
Wasn’t there a rumor that he was a CI hence the reason he hasn’t taken a “real L”.

Come on man, we gotta stop insinuating that people are rats or CI's with no real proof. I've personally never heard that and couldn't see it being true.

Dude has outlasted Master P, Suge, Irv, etc in the industry after being respected by and mentoring them all. Just cause you don't agree with his recent online moves don't mean his whole legacy is tarnished. NT extremes lol

Come on man, we gotta stop insinuating that people are rats or CI's with no real proof. I've personally never heard that and couldn't see it being true.

Dude has outlasted Master P, Suge, Irv, etc in the industry after being respected by and mentoring them all. Just cause you don't agree with his recent online moves don't mean his whole legacy is tarnished. NT extremes lol
I’m just saying, how did he outlast everyone?!? No matter how cautious you are, you’re eventually going to get caught slipping, Every Major Crime Figure was eventually taken down. But I guess J Prince is the Smartest to ever do it though.

Wasn’t there a rumor that he was a CI hence the reason he hasn’t taken a “real L”.
I’m just saying, how did he outlast everyone?!? No matter how cautious you are, you’re eventually going to get caught slipping, Every Major Crime Figure was eventually taken down. But I guess J Prince is the Smartest to ever do it though.

J Prince had cops harassing him on a daily throughout the 90's. Feds tryna pin anything on him. His money been clean for over 30 years and he's not loud or on video stomping dudes out like Suge. Most of the public ain't even know his face until summer 2018.

He's been doing too much since he had to save Drake but for dudes to think J Prince is a h0e, ok show us. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom