Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Well, this IS the real agenda of The Black Lives Matter movement anyways. Ppl need to see beyond the surface.
Wait I'm lost the real agenda of BLM is to advocate for black trans/queer lives or is it somehow to actually maintain white dominance and white supremacy?

Swizz is a phony

If Busta ain't sweating it, why would Swizz?

He goes in and out of wanting to be acknowledged as tough guy and being some well respected icon. Like that ******** Harvard business school he was promoting.

Then the apology a day later that everyone knew was coming.

I'm shocked J Prince didn't hop on camera.

2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90 & tennakeyslim tennakeyslim out y’all way. F’d some super hot Princes Chicken up 🥵. Was banging :pimp:

20E8A084-7C19-4D42-873E-57E5ABB88400.jpeg

I hate how people act like queer/gay/lgbqt are non violent or never belligerent. Some people act like you automatically need to protect them
Because the identify as such. They can be violent, murderous, or cold hearted just like someone who identifies as straight. Mfers gotta stop coddling people just because they assert themselves as LBGQT

I hate how people act like queer/gay/lgbqt are non violent or never belligerent. Some people act like you automatically need to protect them
Because the identify as such. They can be violent, murderous, or cold hearted just like someone who identifies as straight. Mfers gotta stop coddling people just because they assert themselves as LBGQT
They're systemically oppressed group & get ****ted on for being how they are. Seen it w/ my own eyes many times.

Trying To Pull The *** Card On A Rapper Goes Wrong: TeeJayx6 Slaps Fan On Live For Trying To Press Him At Kroger's Grocery Store

idk who TeeJayx6 is, but here's a song:

Back
Top Bottom