Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He produces but not like mike or Kobe
1577338621481.png

Aubrey don’t even know ish Biggies player hater the first hardrock Rapper I ever hear sing your false idol a moron

Drake On Not Feeling Respected In The Black Community, Serena Williams Telling Drizzy To End Meek Mill, DNA Test On Son Adonis & Kanye West

When has Drake ever wore his blackness on his sleeve? There’s a clear difference between him and a J. Cole. We know that u black, but do u really know that you’re black? Foh outta here w/ this bs. “Some of my blackest friends.” What does that even mean?

Has Drake ever even publicly spoke on social issues surrounding the black yute of Canada, The States, or England?

when it came to the issue of his “blackness”, tells started poppin up all over place. Started fumbling with his words, lookin all over the place, and as i said before, to say he “associates” as black, lets anyone that’s actually payin attention kno exactly where he stands.

aint no 1/2 steppin with this s***. Aint no playin both sides. Is you is, or is you aint? Yall boy was soundin OD shakey on the subject.

Dude is black when convenient.

So since he embarrassed him he’s “personally not a fan”? He was a fan because he thought push was Escobar when he was 16? *****s really believing that or we just gonna give him the it’s drake g pass?

The cornball has been getting passes his whole career.

It's a dude saying I didn't want your number anyway to a chick.

He was willing to try and pay for information on Push.

Push's words scarred him for life.

Has Drake ever even publicly spoke on social issues surrounding the black yute of Canada, The States, or England?

Him speaking out was when he did a Faux News tactic against Meek asking him why isn't he speaking out against police brutality, like he's not black and spends a lot of time in America.

That **** pissed me off. It was a what about Chicago from him.

Back
Top Bottom