Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rap Radar corny for bringing that **** up. Aint really nothing else that needs to be said by either person

It would have been corny for them not to bring it up. You can't sit down for 2 hours with Drake and NOT bring it up. I'm actually surprised Rap Radar went there because they normally wouldn't have and just sucked his **** the whole interview.

So since he embarrassed him he’s “personally not a fan”? He was a fan because he thought push was Escobar when he was 16? ****** really believing that or we just gonna give him the it’s drake g pass?

It would have been corny for them not to bring it up. You can't sit down for 2 hours with Drake and NOT bring it up. I'm actually surprised Rap Radar went there because they normally wouldn't have and just sucked his **** the whole interview.

We'll just have to disagree. Unless were getting new information or a new perspective theirs nothing that really needs to said by either party. No one is surprised that Drake doesnt mess with Pusha and its probably the same vice versa. Feels they were baiting him so just so they could get a soundbite that would garner more interest in the interview, and it worked. This is all my opinion of course

no matter what my city has or hasn’t produced the best thing y’all have produced in 15 years is what? :lol:

SHoulda told dude to not make that long *** post about how NYC was the Mecca when the South been dominating since Andre got on that Source Awards stage :lol:
Dominating with trash is not impressive.

rappers and rap fans alike kill me with their selectivity when it comes to authenticity
either you believe the raps or you don't, the only time it's used as a negative is when you have an issue with that person, which means it never really mattered whether you believed it or not.
Facts.

This one might take the cake :rofl:
8288F31A-C0B3-429E-A74A-54F294FE6BF8.jpeg

Saying he built his entire career off dissing him is also dumb as hell and completely false. I'm shocked they even let him say that unchecked. On second thought no I'm not
They would’ve drank Drake’s semen for that interview if he requested. They ain’t checking Drake on squat. I’m sick of interviewers that won’t challenge artist w/ clout.

Back
Top Bottom