Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

y’all really about to debate a dj akademiks list.
1577316642950.gif
We can't talk about the same ****** ****** that get posted in here everyday *shrug*

I’m not giving any credence to a ***** who has drake in a tier by himself :lol:
its a food chain drake just todays jay cause of the money #1 is #1 tier or no tier I still cant figure out how wheel chair jimmy has any credibility hes an actor I mean clown carry on massterbators and wet dreams better in real life

its a food chain drake just todays jay cause of the money #1 is #1 tier or no tier I still cant figure out how wheel chair jimmy has any credibility hes an actor I mean clown carry on massterbators and wet dreams better in real life

Can’t compare eras anymore man. Jay-Z and them rapped in an era with REAL rules, codes, etc.

I am not finna compare today’s gimmick filled, anything-goes era, with the era I grew up in.

Ya’ll gotta stop it.

Corporate sponsors, Fortune 500 companies, sports networks and gossip panels ain’t sway the Jay-Z/Nas beef by sticking their nose in there.

You had corny people OUT THE gate defending Drake during the Meek fiasco. People telling Pusha T, he was too harsh. Man please. How you #1 and you being coddled by TWO WHOLE COUNTRIES.

Can’t compare eras anymore man. Jay-Z and them rapped in an era with REAL rules, codes, etc.

I am not finna compare today’s gimmick filled, anything-goes era, with the era I grew up in.

Ya’ll gotta stop it.

the geanie out the lamp its weird now maybe 20 years from now that generation will get it right praying for new life

Back
Top Bottom