Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Everybody entitled to their opinion, hell I respect it. But in terms of this conversation I have to ask, did Pusha T ever fall off?

no, he didn’t.

and for as nice as he was/is, wayne heights >>>>>>...

n_’s dont really realize bruh. When wayne was WAYNE, his trajectory was quite possibly the sharpest incline ever in rap. If it was maintained longer and more substance was in his music, minus the drugs, wayne woulda legitimately cracked alotta top 5 lists.

wayne @ a certain point, really was somethin special. N_ couldnt miss.

stylewise things began to “click” for wayne. The confidence was through the roof, his charisma was up and his voice started to work for him instead of against him like it did prior.

i kno yall finna hate on this post but no bulls***, aint NEVER been NO other rapper that entered a zone comparable to waynes from like 04-07. NONE. He skated pass ALOTTA legends during that window. Problem is it was short lived and he regressed...

no, he didn’t.

n_’s dont really realize bruh. When wayne was WAYNE, his trajectory was quite possibly the sharpest incline ever in rap. If it was maintained longer and more substance was in his music, minus the drugs, wayne woulda legitimately cracked alotta top 5 lists.

stylewise things began to “click” for wayne. The confidence was through the roof, his charisma was up and his voice started to work for him instead of against him like it did prior.

i kno yall finna hate on this post but no bulls***, aint NEVER been NO other rapper that entered a zone comparable to waynes from like 04-07. NONE. He skated pass ALOTTA legends during that window. Problem is it was short lived and he regressed...
while u make valid arguments and points
no reason any post about wayne
should be that long
he messed up his legacy

no, he didn’t.

True facts. But you know how *****s on here act :lol:.

cmon bruh it was more than those things alone.

i gotta give dude more cred than that.

SOME of those elements were present but dude also had alot to prove @ that time as well. He wanted east coast recognition and the hunger was more than evident in his music.

not about to credit someone else with that.

cmon bruh it was more than those things alone.

i gotta give dude more cred than that.

SOME of those elements were present but dude also had alot to prove @ that time as well. He wanted east coast recognition and the hunger was more than evident in his music.

not about to credit someone else with that.
i know
but i aint interested in a 30 for 30

Back
Top Bottom