Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

did you watch the video until the end?? Pop Smoke wayyyyy bigger than dude. He could’ve did him something dirty. Took it lightly on him
:lol:
I've seen what taking ur neck off someone can do
u wanna scare them to NEVER come back looking for revenge
all he did was make a mortal enemy

Okay i apologize he got accused in 2016 & it was brought up again because he the trial was delayed..

so a possible rapist with a drug habit, who constantly doing & saying clown ****...... being defended by a guy who attacks every artist who does the same exact thing :lol:

..... Did Turncoat69 NOT Have a sexual assault case, with a MINOR?????? Yes or no

I’m sure bro is A-OK with having a mortal enemy. I think that’s the least of his concern
aint nobody more dangerous
than a ***** *** dude
who got embarrassed
source.gif

We gotta do better with the Free ____

Free Meek was cool cause he was in jail for literally no reason. Someone like Kodak and some other morons, they deserve to be in jail. Kodak had mad chances and he did some nasty ****ed up foul ****.

I’m glad “Free Tay-k” never picked up steam.

hope Kota the Friend gets some more attention this year

really love the look of all his videos

def needs more shine. i was gonna catch his show here in LA but found out i had to fly out to a bachelor party the morning of. caught his set at DayNVegas.

pop smoke wasn’t embarrassed first? You talking in circles bruh...

that’s was the point of him harboring 7 years of pressure :lol: :lol:
was pop a ***** *** dude???
or just undersized against a group of hoodlums
he didnt seem *****
just seemed like he knew he was in a no win situation
on the other hand that dude seems like a ***** *** dude
with him getting the whole group
to punk this lil kid
all pop did was
"get my weight up
with my hate
and pay em back when im bigger"

was pop a ***** *** dude???
or just undersized against a group of hoodlums
he didnt seem *****
just seemed like he knew he was in a no win situation
on the other hand that dude seems like a ***** *** dude
with him getting the whole group
to punk this lil kid
all pop did was
"get my weight up
with my hate
and pay em back when im bigger"

bruh..... a GROUP assaulted pop smoke in the 7 year old video. :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was the same ordeal

Some People Never Forget: Rapper Pop Smoke Gets Revenge 7 Years Later On One Of The Kids Who Slapped Him In A 7 Eleven Store

Yes it's stupid but, I completely it. I got someone I'd on sight rn if I saw him. I ain't over that sh*t.

:pimp:

****** play too much. I remember watching that video when it came out.

Wonder how many more times we gonna see dudes from viral videos pop back up since everyone tryna be a rapper now lol.

Some People Never Forget: Rapper Pop Smoke Gets Revenge 7 Years Later On One Of The Kids Who Slapped Him In A 7 Eleven Store

Yes it's stupid but, I completely it. I got someone I'd on sight rn if I saw him. I ain't over that sh*t.

I remember reading an NY times article l, I think kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc posted about Pop Smoke over the summer, and it mentioned something about him remembering the dude who slapped him on the block. And how he bosses up from it. Found it.

80587F02-9F51-489B-9454-23571A6EABF4.png

I remember reading an NY times article l, I think kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc posted about Pop Smoke over the summer, and it mentioned something about him remembering the dude who slapped him on the block. And how he bosses up from it. Found it.

80587F02-9F51-489B-9454-23571A6EABF4.png
:lol:
so he really a ***** *** dude
who grew up a lil
and think he hard
got it
these dudes so corny

Back
Top Bottom