Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember reading an NY times article l, I think @kingfoamnyc posted about Pop Smoke over the summer, and it mentioned something about him remembering the dude who slapped him on the block. And how he bosses up from it. Found it.

80587F02-9F51-489B-9454-23571A6EABF4.png

:emoji_hushed: :emoji_hushed:

when you posted this my mind automatically went to this vid, & sure enough it was really him

The internet is ******* wild, & it's also extremely wild to me that all these Crip rappers from the same set are blowing up like this. for their sake i hope they move the **** outta the City, I Know NYPD is itching. Brought them GS9 kids in like it was the ******* mob

Now a whole set of younger ones are popping up

Yo nawghtyhare nawghtyhare this dude rude Jude got some dumb ***** named heidy Pandora on the show talking bout she's selling her v card for a Milly.

This guy's killing me tho. He's like you had a boob job and what other surgeries?

She says a fat transfer and a nose job. He's like let me Google your throwback nose. He says you ever snort coke? She's like no I don't do that. He said damn your old nose looks like it snorted all the coke

:rofl: this guy's ******

it's also extremely wild to me that all these Crip rappers from the same set are blowing up like this. for their sake i hope they move the **** outta the City, I Know NYPD is itching. Brought them GS9 kids in like it was the ****ing mob

all of this right here

boys need to stay safe tho

it’s Crip rappers blowin up everywhere rn it’s kinda weird to see

The Ryan Leslie thing is interesting. He seem like he straight and making great money outside of music but when somebody just disappears like that most of the time it's because something happened behind the scenes. Something was probably going on with Kanye and Puff and in that process he realized the politics of the music game ain't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom