Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Free li Kodak, the young progidy :pimp:

Bruh was damn near at Meek introspection level in 8th grade :lol:

Crazy over the course of this past year I literally heard folk say they hate Kodak, and talked down on the man. But praised 69?? CRAZY world bruh. Despite his pitfalls, the man really got more flack than that NYC trash, smh

Crazy over the course of this past year I literally heard folk say they hate Kodak, and talked down on the man. But praised 69?? CRAZY world bruh. Despite his pitfalls, the man really got more flack than that NYC trash, smh
Feels like a lot of time when statements such as the above are made, we are just linking random opinions together.

Are the folks ****ting on black the same folks showing love to 69 and vice versa?

Black said plenty of **** **** for him to get the side eye.

Who praised Turkey?

Both can be trash individuals who deserve to be locked up. It's not an either or situation.

Yo all these Cam interviews and I'm waiting for someone to ask Cam **** was he thinking with this fit and who picked it. I was 11-12 and I remember seeing that album in the store like nah, that's weird. Then I grabbed SDE when that dropped.

Confessions is Fire though

Was the same for me with cam.

It aint really make sense till SDE.

till this day, i STILL havent given COF a good listen.

like you said, the album cover prolly dissuaded me.

you know i've been on that **** 69 **** from the beginning, but this Hypocrisy at it's finest the way you be talking bout cats in here.

Kodak is talented as ****, but he's also a ******* Junky & has Numerous sexual assault accusations...

Yeah I'm not capping for Kodak.
Dude literally had numerous chances to get his **** together.
Hard for me to feel bad for a person like that.
It's obvious he has the mental capacity to make smarter decisions, but for whatever reason, he chooses not to.

We gotta do better with the Free ____

Free Meek was cool cause he was in jail for literally no reason. Someone like Kodak and some other morons, they deserve to be in jail. Kodak had mad chances and he did some nasty ****ed up foul ****.

Yeah I **** with Kodak but he one of them _'s that needs to feel something. He needs to sit down, mature and reevaluate the moves he makes.

And he definitely shouted out therapy per usual

u know puff a big reason for his career slowing down
as well as kanye
dude is mad talented which is why he will ALWAYS get money behind the scenes
but his limelight on stage was dimmed by them 2
plus puff stealing cassie from him
did something to his psyche

u know puff a big reason for his career slowing down
as well as kanye
dude is mad talented which is why he will ALWAYS get money behind the scenes
but his limelight on stage was dimmed by them 2
plus puff stealing cassie from him
did something to his psyche

He addressed all that. It’s a good interview. He said the tech money is worth more than whatever people think he lost for whatever reason he disappeared

He addressed all that. It’s a good interview. He said the tech money is worth more than whatever people think he lost for whatever reason he disappeared
bruh saving face
artemus gordon spoke on it before
I'm inclined to believe dude
and take his word for it
him
and behindthesmoke dude
are 2 dudes words i take

Yeah there’s some funny **** going on behind the scenes with Ryan Leslie. At the same time his solo albums weren’t good, he makes a few good solo songs but not albums

bruh saving face
artemus gordon spoke on it before
I'm inclined to believe dude
and take his word for it
him
and behindthesmoke dude
are 2 dudes words i take

You’d rather take the word of an IG personality over the man himself who never heard of the IG personality?

not me

Back
Top Bottom