Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is an interesting move

He’s the star out the group. He actually has the potential to make some noise and transition mainstream in the street rapper arena. Bennys closer to an artist like Meek than the others in his current lane. He doesn’t need to chase hits, but he got banger and whip bumping, possibly street records potential.

This is an interesting move

He’s the star out the group. He actually has the potential to make some noise and transition mainstream in the street rapper arena. Bennys closer to an artist like Meek than the others in his current lane. He doesn’t need to chase hits, but he got banger and whip bumping, possibly street records potential.

**** sound FIRE.

Benny and Meek are NOTHING alike. I get what you tryna say though. He's more charismatic and his style is more appealing than Conway. Conway is damn near horrorcore while Benny is drug dealer hustler talk.

source (21).gif

ninjahood ninjahood I take back what I said about agreeing with you 100%, minus everything else about DY. I understand you were just trying to compare him with a legend from hip-hop, but tbh DY is in a league of his own... adding on to what I said before he could play the piano, drums, etc. he has the ability to improvise right on the spot, he's a humanitarian (DY's foundation ''Corazon Guerrero''), etc. etc. I really admire DY cause he's a dude from the hood that overcame his obstacles: getting shot, at one point being blackballed by the music industry, but he didn't give up and look at him now. The man is a living legend.

Back
Top Bottom