Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gasolina was a moment, man. You can really see the impact today.

This is the second time in as many days that I agreed with ninjahood ninjahood . Time to take a NT break. :lol:

I dunno if I'd invoke Rakim, though.:lol:

If i'm an artist on that level the only chicks i would get into a relationship with are chicks who have as much to lose as i do.

I think these dudes pas around the same broads because those chicks don't bat an eye to the wild *** lifestyle that comes with being a young rich rapper. Some of these dudes are out here moving foul & in there eyes they know that these chicks will hold it down as long as they getting supported.

Regular Chicks on the other hand, i could see how that becomes an issue on two notes

1) She is not willing to deal with the BS that comes from having a famous spouse
2) A regular chick isn't as immune to getting turnt out by the industry & things that come with it. Give a regular chick too much exposure & now they slowly drift into trying to be amber rose
A lot of this. I think a lot of these *****es are known to keep all the dirty secrets too. These dudes probably be into some wild ****. They know the game and don’t care to “expose” as long as they get what they want out of it. They watch the ***** go from softy mcsoft faker to blood member and be super charged up and never say a word as long as she got birkins full of money. Lira probably got ****** laying down pushing their legs behind the heads, timbs to the headboard tossing they salads word Hahahaha Hahahaha

A lot of this. I think a lot of these *****es are known to keep all the dirty secrets too. These dudes probably be into some wild ****. They know the game and don’t care to “expose” as long as they get what they want out of it. They watch the ***** go from softy mcsoft faker to blood member and be super charged up and never say a word as long as she got birkins full of money. Lira probably got *****s laying down pushing their legs behind the heads, timbs to the headboard tossing they salads word Hahahaha Hahahaha

F90922F3-18D7-439A-AE12-B1190D5B48B2.gif

Wanna see all the excuses
When folks fav rappers
Start doing collabs with 69

they favorite artists co-sign him when he was trash and wore rainbow hair... before the drama. They was lame for co-sign him in the first Place. Hip hop dead

lost credibility when he became a “thing”

A lot of this. I think a lot of these *****es are known to keep all the dirty secrets too. These dudes probably be into some wild ****. They know the game and don’t care to “expose” as long as they get what they want out of it. They watch the ***** go from softy mcsoft faker to blood member and be super charged up and never say a word as long as she got birkins full of money. Lira probably got *****s laying down pushing their legs behind the heads, timbs to the headboard tossing they salads word Hahahaha Hahahaha

We don’t need no sack chasing vixens to let us know which one of these dudes is homosexual and whatnot. We can clearly tell by some of their mannerisms and and dialogue.

again, y’all let two clear LGBQT members (Charlemagne and 69) into hip-hop.

Again, credibility and integrity loss. Worried about people’s opinions in a gimmick, trolling, or “clout chasing”, bizarro world society as they call it? Again, people don’t care about any of this stuff.

We don’t need no sack chasing vixens to let us know which one of these dudes is homosexual and whatnot. We can clearly tell by some of their mannerisms and and dialogue.

Again, credibility and integrity loss. Worried about people’s opinions in a gimmick, trolling, or “clout chasing”, bizarro world society as they call it? Again, people don’t care about any of this stuff.

LGBQT can’t be hip hop? Huh

have you heard of mr cee?

Alotta the dudes that mess with the same ole dummies do so cuz they never really knew how to get at the broads they lust after. So the easiest, known quantities is the best route to go for em...They all know what they getting into so cant feel bad if they get played or the chicks start wildin

2uZvs8.gif

Never said they couldn’t be. My thing is STOP FAKING THE FUNK! If you like boys, rap about liking boys. Stop hiding from your truth

Oh I agree with that. But that’s not what you said.

and like homie said mentioning young buck, you can’t tell by mannerisms. But really that stuff doesn’t matter. Buck ain’t hiding his gayness.

The Reggaetoneros know to stay away from 69 cause that will F up their money. 69 could do Reggaeton but that doesn't mean he's getting cosigned by the genre.

Free KODAK! Keep Transvestite69! How Kodak got 3-5, IDGAF about him being habitual, and this LOSER got 24 months plus Time served. Smh

Back
Top Bottom