Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y’all know a lot about trash’s life. Y’all know more about his fabricated life, than music. I’ve never heard anyone play turkey music down here in Florida. No cars play his music in my hood :lol: :lol:

I’ll check Frank Ocean and Weeknd, after Frank’s last project my expectations are NONE. Y’all can keep the rest.

Some _'s seen this coming and knew what it was with 69. Others tried to cape and find ways to play contrarian just because he was hot and trendy. :lol:

I stand by him being a plant like I said from day 1. Him being signed and founded by major people in the music business. Add that up to the way he moved, tryna provoke _'s into breaking laws in different cities. Now he snitched anybody that has commited a crime in NY and bout to walk away with zero time after not only provoking situations but actively paying dudes to commit acts. Yeah Ima use my common sense on this one.

Some _'s seen this coming and knew what it was with 69. Others tried to cape and find ways to play contrarian just because he was hot and trendy. :lol:

I stand by him being a plant like I said from day 1. Him being signed and founded by major people in the music business. Add that up to the way he moved, tryna provoke _'s into breaking laws in different cities. Now he snitched anybody that has commited a crime in NY and bout to walk away with zero time after not only provoking situations but actively paying dudes to commit acts. Yeah Ima use my common sense on this one.

Exactly. We know who can easily be tricked off the streets or swindled. What’s worse......

they got MAD at some of us and called us haters for seeing this homosexual doofus for what he really was. Now people want to back track.

But most importantly, THE MUSIC WASN’T EVEN GOOD!

People never post his music. All they post is interviews or gossip!!!

dudes doesn’t even have a body of work. Cats can’t name 2 songs of his :lol: :lol: :lol:

I firmly believed dude was a plant the entire time and more than likely backed by a major label despite no major label ties being linked to any of his releases. And his music sucks. Wish this was ‘97 or ‘03 so he would’ve been laughed out the game or only had his music played once on 106 & Park as a New Joint and never heard or seen again.

I firmly believed dude was a plant the entire time and more than likely backed by a major label despite no major label ties being linked to any of his releases. And his music sucks. Wish this was ‘97 or ‘03 so he would’ve been laughed out the game or only had his music played once on 106 & Park as a New Joint and never heard or seen again.

Ah **** :lol:

It's a whole lot of "new joint of the day" _'s winning now.

1576439723_fd8131ddef6528c0bc813943cad7a67e.jpg

12/20

bo >>> ya favorite rapper...

Back
Top Bottom