Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

not all club songs are corny though...... y’all gotta stop these generalizations.

im going hard, not because im a huge french fan, i just resent people's psesudo elitist criticisms over a good rap album that leans into commerical sounds....i hated it when people did it in 96 with Nas's It Was Written... fronting on it like it wasn't another classic...now its retroactively gettin its props but i remember backpackers shunning it as "too commerical" >D

this French is a perfect blend of coke boys mixtape french & pop that/ unforgettable french.

That French album getting no plays over here

this is comedy though :lol:

6D8A6160-8D44-4799-B9D1-FCD4179106A8.jpeg

exactly..he "cappin" hard.

that French goes hard...his best album by far.

You know disc 1 is 27 or 28 minutes long. Where the hell did I say I listened to it in 5 minutes? I played disc 1 twice and a few songs off disc 2 before I made my post and review.

I played "Excuse My French" since my last post and that **** isn't good but it's gotta few joints and he tried to rap.

Ya’ll finna argue with a n_ who ain’t never Finna leave the nest. His momma still put her titty milk in the fridge for him.

self-hating is funny.... cause if it went down, he gone be the first one trying to use black people as human shields.

remember ninja, to them people. You black, if anarchy broke out, they gone headshot your a***

Why did you *****s ever think French Montana was a good rapper? :lol:

Definitely not listening...but I've been perplexed about French's popularity for years.:lol:

Hustler. He know the game is about relationships.

Simple as that. French got some bangers, and him on soul beats is cool. There was a brief period where you’d tune into his songs to hear other artist he was cool with. I’m not checking for no French projects...but I’m sure he’ll have 1 or 2 bangers every now and then. And those are appreciated once the smoke clears.

Free Biggaveli tho got dammit!!!

Why did you *****s ever think French Montana was a good rapper? :lol:

Definitely not listening...but I've been perplexed about French's popularity for years.:lol:

Definitely not a good rapper but he could get by and make cool joints. This new music makes his old **** sound like a lyricist.

The fact he gotta quick fake plaque and he topless showing off his Dr Miami body is ****in nasty. **** is going on with this bozo.

Back
Top Bottom