Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

pac was clearly a legend in life though. BUT, you’ve got to let people feel how they feel. A 32 year old (myself) should not be telling a 17-24 year old who a legend is to them.

Everyone has a time and day. I am no way a fan of XXX, Lil Peep or a Juice WRLD. They’re music is not my style and their subject matter is not for me. Their music probably helped some kid get through a tough time.

but guys like Kodak, NBA, No Cap etc.? Who, even me being 32, I play their music consistently?? They’re LEGENDS in my eyes! See the difference. They’re the same age demographic as the other cats I posted, but they’re music is more relatable for what I’m accustomed too.

I’m jamming them boys til death. Windows down, forearm out the window, mean mugging, “I-wish-a-mfer-try-me” Music!!!!

See I’m old enough to remember grown *** felons crying when Pac died. Bruh would have been even bigger without travel restrictions and if he was able to really live out his career.

and that’s exactly how I feel about the younger generations artists. Travis Scott, XXX, NBA etc. let the kids have their fun like folks didn’t let us lol

some of these young dudes making some fire *** music. a lot of it just ain’t for me but I get it.

there is absolutely no filler in French Montana's new album, just keep it up buck with us and tell people that you don't like da commercial songs.

you can play Montana front to back and it flows as good or even better than Coke boys 2 (French's most critically acclaimed project).

Very false. CB2 had dope radio type tracks. Montana is loaded with corny stream-reaching tracks. And he’s still trying to recreate Unforgettable on like 3 of them. That album should’ve been a fantastic 8 song EP once you dump all that garbage.

And he’s still trying to recreate Unforgettable on like 3 of them.

-can you blame him? unforgettable got a billion views on YouTube alone.

-none of da tracks sound like that, closest one is writings on da wall, and its ite...da wackest song is my lifestyle, which is a contrived choppa style and don't flow well... Trouble re-did choppa style too, except his joint is fiiiiire.

A42DA753-7FC4-43D2-A893-750E8DB19381.png

you know it, she just had to throw in that 'i'm snitching on you cheating *****s' line at the end :lol: i remember her dumbass claiming all men are evil a few months ago... shawty brain fried.

exactly... if all men are evil or however she feels... just become a lesbian and spare us.

Yo son, I just listened to this French album. What a ****in pile of ****. This is one of the worst "rap" albums I've heard in years. Lets do this real quick.

1. Montana - I think this is his only attempt on the album to actually rap and he fails greatly. He's off beat and just throwing **** together. No autotune though so this might be the best song.
2. Suicide Doors - Could be the worst song I've heard in a long time. They so off beat and sound so damn high and careless. Like how can you make something this bad unless that was your goal.
3. 50s and 100s - What a joke, beat is the same and half his verse is the same as Juicy's and his flow is the same **** Juicy used. This **** is so ****in lazy and unoriginal.
4. What It Look Like - Sounds like a 3 minute skit, ***** can't be serious with this one. He literally talking for three minutes. I actually laughed a few times.
5. Lifestyle - Another song full of samples, song is garbage. From the beat, content, flows and features. Congrats, a compilation of sht
6. Salam Alaykum - Not sure why but this song started and I was expecting "Sanctuary 2" and nah, this song so bad it'll send you straight to Jahannam.
7. That Way - Hahahahaha
8. Say Goodbye - "She might get pregnant if she swalla" yeah I'm good off this ****.
9. Coke Wave Boys - It's whatever, this song isn't as bad as the rest so by default it's one of the best songs on the album.

The other disc, super commercial garbage. I heard another Three 6 Mafia sample and it's like come on. Then I hear Logic rapping on it and sounds so out of place. It made me uncomfortable. I hope Juicy J and Three 6 Mafia taxed this **** out of this BAN cause this music is T R A SH

Yo son, I just listened to this French album. What a ****in pile of ****. This is one of the worst "rap" albums I've heard in years. Lets do this real quick.

1. Montana - I think this is his only attempt on the album to actually rap and he fails greatly. He's off beat and just throwing **** together. No autotune though so this might be the best song.
2. Suicide Doors - Could be the worst song I've heard in a long time. They so off beat and sound so damn high and careless. Like how can you make something this bad unless that was your goal.
3. 50s and 100s - What a joke, beat is the same and half his verse is the same as Juicy's and his flow is the same **** Juicy used. This **** is so ****in lazy and unoriginal.
4. What It Look Like - Sounds like a 3 minute skit, ***** can't be serious with this one. He literally talking for three minutes. I actually laughed a few times.
5. Lifestyle - Another song full of samples, song is garbage. From the beat, content, flows and features. Congrats, a compilation of sht
6. Salam Alaykum - Not sure why but this song started and I was expecting "Sanctuary 2" and nah, this song so bad it'll send you straight to Jahannam.
7. That Way - Hahahahaha
8. Say Goodbye - "She might get pregnant if she swalla" yeah I'm good off this ****.
9. Coke Wave Boys - It's whatever, this song isn't as bad as the rest so by default it's one of the best songs on the album.

The other disc, super commercial garbage. I heard another Three 6 Mafia sample and it's like come on. Then I hear Logic rapping on it and sounds so out of place. It made me uncomfortable. I hope Juicy J and Three 6 Mafia taxed this **** out of this BAN cause this music is T R A SH

You listened to an album in 5 minutes?

View attachment 2474042

you are aware this is far and away French's best album outta his 3 studio offerings.

This is nowhere near as good as Excuse My French. I don't even remember Jungle Rules, probably heard it once and deleted it.

Why is this music accepted today? How did we get here? French's album is that ****in bad, y'all think I'm joking but this can't be rap today. Autotune and off beat ****. It's okay not to like **** or to call **** wack, ****** gotta bring back expectations and standards. I don't ever want to hear a "rap" album and think, I can make this.

Back
Top Bottom