Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I can come up with 2K for a coat, I can’t justify spending 2K on a coat. I got mad $500-$800 North Face and Polo coats in the summer time for $150-$250 that keep me mad warm.

GFK’s coat probably like 5K-7K

Even worse, you’ll probably only wear that coat 1-3x a year. I’m sorry but I can’t repeat no coat. Those expensive items like that come with pros and cons. I’m not repeating fits like that :lol: :lol:

call me self conscious

GFK was just complaining on the Wu documentary about money. He dropping 5k racks on a COAT???? And he was mad Divine for being good with his money??? C’mon Ghost :lol: :lol:

Debut numbers for last week sales and then some other numbers.

1. RODDY RICCH | PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR BEING ANTI-SOCIAL 101K total, 2,400 actual sales and 98K in streams.

5. JUICE WRLD | GOODBYE & GOOD RIDDANCE 70K total, 1,289 actual sales and 68K in streams.

7. XXXTENTACION | BAD VIBES FOREVER 65K total, 5,300 actual sales and 59K in streams.

9. JUICE WRLD | DEATH RACE FOR LOVE 56K total, 1,100 actual sales and 55K in streams.

25. FRENCH MONTANA | MONTANA 24K total, 5,500 actual sales and 19K in streams.
bunch of trash *** ****

Debut numbers for last week sales and then some other numbers.

1. RODDY RICCH | PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR BEING ANTI-SOCIAL 101K total, 2,400 actual sales and 98K in streams.

5. JUICE WRLD | GOODBYE & GOOD RIDDANCE 70K total, 1,289 actual sales and 68K in streams.

7. XXXTENTACION | BAD VIBES FOREVER 65K total, 5,300 actual sales and 59K in streams.

9. JUICE WRLD | DEATH RACE FOR LOVE 56K total, 1,100 actual sales and 55K in streams.

25. FRENCH MONTANA | MONTANA 24K total, 5,500 actual sales and 19K in streams.

French may shoot up 60 million once they include the streams from those 2-3 year old songs

Field Mob my n_’s. My family from Albany, Georgia too. On my pops side. My dawgs actually saw Field Mobb down here in Broward a few months ago. They came to one of the yacht parties that get held down here (bunch of people rent hundreds of yachts and just have a blast).

them boys always been unique and had a unique style. Their old songs and artistry actually would be perfect for this era. But like Shawn J said. It’s dumbed down right now. Even old heads want the dumbed down s*** so, I don’t know. Field Mob definitely impacted me though

times are just understandably different

Saying you’re multiplatinum while you’re album got streams and sales of a wood album isn’t good enough.

Now I don’t know what the budget for that album is. I’d guess it wasn’t a big budget cause the album is garbage and lazy as hell. Just threw it out. Could have been something to get out of a contract.

Damn y'all took it back with Field Mob.

Think I had their first album. Crazy how you can forget about a group but they got lost up in the mix of rappers and rap groups that couldn't get a foothold in my musical library.

Trying to clean out my closet a little today, found this in there

Think this was the Mood Muzik 4 tour

848C65E9-36BA-4B57-A4BB-1285404FFDF3.jpeg

Son got Joe Budden merch :lol:

Number one song in the country

To date, Carey has earned more than $60 million in royalties off the song.

That joint is like pumpkin pie. I didn't know it was that popular

We listen to

It's the most recent holiday classic. Not surprising it's a mega hit.

Donny's would be a mega hit if he was the same shade as Mariah.

And if N'sync released Boyz II Men's let it snow...dawg...

Back
Top Bottom