Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What’s this come back to me song by Kanye rick Ross and Texans Taylor
Is this old or new??? Came up on a ig feed

I'm just getting around to this interview but i'm rocking with dudes message in here dude seems A1, it's similar to Dame's message w/o the Ego attached to it & the ability to compromise on some points.

There's a portion of the interview that rings out to me so much because it's reiterated so much when speaking on black celebs.... but whenever you see Jay, Kanye, Diddy, Dre etc etc rubbing shoulders with these other white CEO's & Rich guys... people start talking about white acceptance & them "wanting to be white".

Byron Allen got it straight out the mud from his connects & hard work, but he speaks of a situation where no studios/ companies would even return his call despite having the clear resume & accomplishments to be taken seriously.

Him making a connection with one of the few white guys in that industry who wasn't racist, opened up doors that were completely shut simply based off having a guy vouch for him.

Now the counter argument would be why would you want to work with these companies if you know the racial tension is there, which is a good point.

My thing is that black people w/o support reach a glass ceiling based off discrimination.. and because of that we never get to really make a shift in industries. I think the end goal for a lot of these guys is too be fully dependent, but i think the public forgets just how much capital is involved (financially & politically) in creating a longlasting industry & shifting it.

Times are changing. That OLD GUARD is dying off. Even still, I’m not rubbing shoulders with them people. They gotta rub shoulders with my ilk. We’re entering a new frontier though. We don’t have to be inclusive at all.

Times are changing. That OLD GUARD is dying off. Even still, I’m not rubbing shoulders with them people. They gotta rub shoulders with my ilk. We’re entering a new frontier though. We don’t have to be inclusive at all.

One way or another if you plan on building a successful industry in America your going to have to do business with some shady cats.... that's not = to being a slave to them, or wanting to be in their circles. But relationships have to be made & business has to be done if you plan on operating on a Large scale level.

One way or another if you plan on building a successful industry in America your going to have to do business with some shady cats.... that's not = to being a slave to them, or wanting to be in their circles. But relationships have to be made & business has to be done if you plan on operating on a Large scale level.

definitely untrue. What he’s saying is you use to have NO choice but to play by their rules, and go to them in the past. What I’m saying is now, and for the foreseeable future, they will have to come to US. Again, it’s a new frontier.

They now have to seek us out, not the other way around

Last edited:
Debut numbers for last week sales and then some other numbers.

1. RODDY RICCH | PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR BEING ANTI-SOCIAL 101K total, 2,400 actual sales and 98K in streams.

5. JUICE WRLD | GOODBYE & GOOD RIDDANCE 70K total, 1,289 actual sales and 68K in streams.

7. XXXTENTACION | BAD VIBES FOREVER 65K total, 5,300 actual sales and 59K in streams.

9. JUICE WRLD | DEATH RACE FOR LOVE 56K total, 1,100 actual sales and 55K in streams.

25. FRENCH MONTANA | MONTANA 24K total, 5,500 actual sales and 19K in streams.

83541A9A-EA69-4A3A-ADAB-9332C9BEB84A.jpeg
01DA9723-73DD-4307-9EFD-7F741168AF48.jpeg

I need y'all boys in this thread to value something we call life.

I could be dead right now but for whatever reason I'm not

You feeling sleepy on your commute to work or wherever I beg y'all dudes to just pull over and get some rest

This happened to me yesterday morning and I'm still bugging out on how I'm still here to tell y'all

I just got a second chance and I'm gonna make the most of it

Shout out to my dog @frshstunna being there for a ***** fr

Y'all boys be safe out here on these streets
Glad you're here to post this man.

Imagine your grandpa still getting into **** like this.

serpico, gotti, gambino, etc was doing MOB s**** well into their 70s+. This lifestyle permanent. No matter the age. The elders who grew up with SM/IG gone be worse in 30 years. Just wait and see

Back
Top Bottom