Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man I knew jay z was gonna make an album like that, as soon as the Beyonce album dropped it was clear as day.

When all them rumors were going about about jay z cheating and Beyonce singing about it blah blah blah. I knew jay z would make an album with all that “I grew up, invest your money, im sorry I cheated” crap. The market was wide open and too big not to cash in...Beyonce already laid the foundation and after that it would be easy. All the ppl(40 yr olds) who want to feel like they gettin they **** together gonna listen To it and claim it’s so good. You know the people that have had their whole life to read a book on investments but are only talking about invest your money cuz jay z said it :lol:

Not to mention, jay z had no other choice. His last few albums have been terrible. No one wants to hear him rap about artwork or whatever the hell he been rappin about. He had to do something different...and walah we have 4:44 the snooze fest.

Man I knew jay z was gonna make an album like that, as soon as the Beyonce album dropped it was clear as day.

When all them rumors were going about about jay z cheating and Beyonce singing about it blah blah blah. I knew jay z would make an album with all that “I grew up, invest your money, im sorry I cheated” crap. The market was wide open and too big not to cash in...Beyonce already laid the foundation and after that it would be easy. All the ppl(40 yr olds) who want to feel like they gettin they **** together gonna listen To it and claim it’s so good. You know the people that have had their whole life to read a book on investments but are only talking about invest your money cuz jay z said it :lol:

Not to mention, jay z had no other choice. His last few albums have been terrible. No one wants to hear him rap about artwork or whatever the hell he been rappin about. He had to do something different...and walah we have 4:44 the album of the year.
All that for album of the year and so much hate

DAMN was too safe of an album for me. But it was basically the soundtrack of 2017 & had the best sales. It's hard to argue against it.

safe tho? i mean compared to his past projects i guess you can say sonically it's the closest he's ever gotten to using a sound a lot of his peers are using. But that's about it, as far as the content of the songs & some of the themes Idk if most would call it safe.

Ak had me dying. He had a few funny *** jokes this episode.

I can't wait to hear Miguel's album just so I can trash it. His last few albums been trash and it sucks because he gotta classic.

DPqvu28W0AAoBAr.jpg:large

Bro this cover has me in tears (they ain't have to do my guy Danny like that tho, he got the look but that ***** Is EONS ahead of these other cats in talent)

Reading the comments to Complex tweeting this was even more hilarious

Bro this cover has me in tears (they ain't have to do my guy Danny like that tho, he got the look but that ***** Is EONS ahead of these other cats in talent)

Yeah that's disrespectful. For one thing, bruh cut his hair :lol: . And dude been out way before them. Riff Raff as well.

That’s kinda cornballish for JR considering he had Madeintyo and Rich the Kid on his last tape (and I **** with Tyo) :lol:

Also is that Cole in the back?

What's the point of putting a R&B _? :lol: Bruh said **** it.

Imma check the project out tho, if he wouldn't have did this I honestly wouldn't even know its dropping.

I don't keep it up with the dudes he's mocking but you can easily switch them out for the newest clowns. His point is still valid.

Oh nah Riff Raff ABSOLUTELY belongs.... But somebody shoulda told JR that danny gets busy

Riff gets busy too, but it's not popular to say. Dope cover though

6lack :lol:

Cover has mad ___s that haven't looked like that for like 2+ years just for the sake of making his point.

You sure? Those are all current dudes that 100% are like that :lol: looks like Wiz, Ugly God, Riff Raff, XXXtentation, Lil Pump (?), Uzi(?), Lil Yachty, and I guess either Fetty Wop or Ty$

Back
Top Bottom