Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joint goes

Screenshot_2019-08-30-09-53-19-835_com.spotify.music.png

All these "studies" coming out now saying "hip hop is now the most consumed genre...". I don't believe that. When I was in high school hip hop was the only genre every race was bumping. Hip Hop has been dictating what's cool for at least 25 years. They just would look dumb tryna hide it now.
big facts.

I don’t wanna head TI talk about s****. He’s in my southern top 5 but bruh has turned into Jim Brown when he retired from the NFL.

Just crusading around spewing talk

Lmaoo the exact same press release states

"Roc Nation and the league say the revenue from Inspire Change apparel will fund Inspire Change programs across the U.S. -- with a focus on "economic empowerment, police and community relations, and criminal justice reform."

But yea it's just "T-shirts & Songs" there's literally a web page showcasing where the money has gone in the past & some of the foundations & initiatives the inspire change program has funded... Jay & Roc Nation are gonna continue to oversee that program..... but again Narratives.

Hey Hey Hey...we're not allowed to have an opinion on this until 5 years later after we've seen the results.

I played the wait and see game, and yea this ain’t it at all. Jay said it’s “chess not checkers”, but that was for him. Everybody else was playing Connect 4. This is a terrible look and only the average NFL fan and cornballs shouldn’t satisfied with this. It seems like an outright ploy.

What's even funnier about this whole situation is that the same people bashing this deal were just congratulating Kap on his deal with Nike last year :lol::lol:

Let me guess capitalism is good when ya'll like the person. Nike already having Kap under contract for years... and then restructuring his contract & line when they realized they could bring in big money once they repackaged it under "activism" was "powerful".

this is the most inconsistent era ever. Same ****** talking about Jay being a capitalist ran to NIKE of all places with dollars in hand to buy more Jerseys & T-shirts.

Back
Top Bottom