Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man, I was at a rooftop party here in Lauderdale one weekend. I’m cooling, dolo. Some cat, drunk and high out his mind like “I’m fresh out the county! I did 5 months”

“You see ANY n_ in here that you don’t like, and I’m gone take off on him for you”

I’m like nah bruh, I’m gooooooood :lol: :rofl:. I politely walked away. Like buddy TRIPPING.

“Any n_ you got pressure with!! I’m TAKING off on em’ “ :lol: :rofl:
I got a hombre like that. Dude is just naturally wild regardless though.

Didn’t know mans was on to the Top Boy. :smokin
Been telling my American counter parts that they should check out, but as soon as they hear "England" they lose interest. They don't understand that the UK man dem get busy.

Facts. Got hooked a minute ago and have been rewatching the same 8 episodes ever since.

Definitely glad they’re bringing it back. Would’ve been tragic to have just left it with that ending. :lol: :smh:

Supposed to be out in London in October now that I think about it. :smokin

Pumps and A Bump that ****

Hammer don’t hurt em
20C8FB6F-955C-4B86-ACF9-5DB4760E12B7.png

Hammer was only half playin, cuz was puttin the squeeze on folks lol

They had this joint in that thread bout cats switching the music up back in the day...These dudes was WILDIN on here, crazy to hear this kinda content today :lol: :smh:

:rofl:

Bruh...those lyrics. Flat out unacceptable :lol:. And this is an MC Hammer group too. Wow :emoji_astonished:.

Those lyrics on par with 2019.

Heck, Cardi B openly admitted to date rape......

Nah dawg. Go look at the 2nd verse :lol:. That’s WILD. Ain’t no grey area here. These dudes singing about full on gang rape, explicitly in the 2nd verse.

That’s wild :lol:.

Nah dawg. Go look at the 2nd verse :lol:. That’s WILD. Ain’t no grey area here. These dudes singing about full on gang rape, explicitly in the 2nd verse.

That’s wild :lol:.

Again, on PAR with 2019, when you got dudes like the Stanford swimmer and Epstein (before he offed himself) getting away with that type of debauchery. It is what it is

Shout out to the coli

They got a thread about rappers that drastically switched their style. I remember some of these, that era was my introduction to hip hop.

Deathrow and Wu Tang was putting that pressure on :lol:

You took me back man :rofl:

Boom Boom Shake the Room :lol: I saw that was like Will still rapping?

Heavy D tried but he can't change his voice. Trying to sound hard.

You know a rapper trying to switch up hard when you hear key words like "clip", "kill", "murder", ".40", etc.

Back
Top Bottom