Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This ain’t a milly rock, this a money dance
And my **** ain’t hard, that’s a .30 in my pants
I got 30 of them bands, imma make a skrippa dance and imma **** a *****’s ***** cause he nerdy, she a fan

372241B4-6A87-440C-8475-8A16AE0EAF03.gif

Man, I was at a rooftop party here in Lauderdale one weekend. I’m cooling, dolo. Some cat, drunk and high out his mind like “I’m fresh out the county! I did 5 months”

“You see ANY n_ in here that you don’t like, and I’m gone take off on him for you”

I’m like nah bruh, I’m gooooooood :lol: :rofl:. I politely walked away. Like buddy TRIPPING.

“Any n_ you got pressure with!! I’m TAKING off on em’ “ :lol: :rofl:

Shout out to the coli

They got a thread about rappers that drastically switched their style. I remember some of these, that era was my introduction to hip hop.

Deathrow and Wu Tang was putting that pressure on :lol:

I remember being HIGHLY confused when Hammer showed up looking like this on Arsenio Hall :lol: I had those OG MC Hammer tapes and as a 6 year old that was doing the exact dances on Please Hammer Don’t Hurt’em, this really threw me for a loop.

i remember hammer switchin up. pumps bumps was a big song @ the time.

i also remember feeling confused to find out that it was really him that i was seeing/hearing. lol it was so different from the image that i had locked in my young head. lol

never saw any of those vids posted tho. :wow:

run DMC was wylin bruh. crazy to hear them talkin murder/gun talk ****.

wills sound kinda hardened up but he still wasnt talkin bout **** fr. lol

van winkle was clearly still impressionable. sounded like he sent a shot @ dre in the 2nd verse. lol

def one of the more cringe worthy phases in hiphop.

I'm cool on that stupid young dude. I seen some of his videos a while ago, **** is cringe. Yeah he might be from that but it feel's real extra and over the top and the music ain't much.

Man, I was at a rooftop party here in Lauderdale one weekend. I’m cooling, dolo. Some cat, drunk and high out his mind like “I’m fresh out the county! I did 5 months”

“You see ANY n_ in here that you don’t like, and I’m gone take off on him for you”

I’m like nah bruh, I’m gooooooood :lol: :rofl:. I politely walked away. Like buddy TRIPPING.

“Any n_ you got pressure with!! I’m TAKING off on em’ “ :lol: :rofl:

I was at a club years ago. These two Somali cats approach me and my homies and ask if we Muslim I said ya. One was also Somali. Him and his homie start to show us mad love. Dude asks where we from we say the East end, he says "ahhh you guys are the money makers, we just shoot **** up!" I'm like ya....

Dude proceeds to tell me he's bout to shoot the club up if the DJ doesn't play his song.

Off this b. Reckless *** dude

We was out on sat night chillin by the bars and one of my mans kept talking bout how he wish he brought the gun with him instead of leaving it in the whip, was sounding just like this....Then my other homebody got kicked out 1 spot for rolling up just like yo in the video, was real hot with it too ...Interesting nights whenever I link with cats from back round the way :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom