Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Need to checked that one out

I have a certain respect for 50, because even dudes who have a problem with him will say nah, dude is crazy and will **** people up. :lol:

He's just a bully and will test your heart and how you pass the test will determine what category you fall in.

That's why I'd like to know more about the Henchman and Game situation. Game wiggled out of that and never got asked about the rat association, but that was protection from 50. I've always gotten the feeling game has been extorted his whole career post 50.

I think there's some editing involved in the episode, Flip protects certain people he's cool with. He did some editing with the Fredro and Mazaradi Fox mentions.

The energy when that tape dropped...

Unapologetically Jay Elect fan here and I’m aware I could be biased but I think Jay had a big part in 50’s earlier stuff. Albeit in a grimey/street way, there was the biblical references that Jay is known for. The song ghetto quran comes to mind. From a time standpoint Jay was running with the people in Shady’s camp from Detroit Right before eternal sunshine dropped that would place him close to 50. Coincidentally as Jay blew up it seems 50’s music quality dropped. Finally, 50 is a master troll I’ve never seen backdown from anyone. Jay has called 50 out a few times to nothing but the sound of crickets. All that said, that was my fav 50 mixtape as well.

What’s going on wit drakeo? I know he beat the murder and attempt, it’s about time to get blueface out the paint.

What’s going on wit drakeo? I know he beat the murder and attempt, it’s about time to get blueface out the paint.
B82647CF-FAD3-4E87-A71C-DBBE89025CCC.gif

Yes, yes.

Can’t wait ‘til he’s all the way in the bushes. An embarrassment to the west coast.

~8:50 mark the segment on $tupid Young starts. Good little doc. Lol at the comments being disabled, too. They knew cats were going to come with that venom.

Back
Top Bottom