Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man, I was at a rooftop party here in Lauderdale one weekend. I’m cooling, dolo. Some cat, drunk and high out his mind like “I’m fresh out the county! I did 5 months”

“You see ANY n_ in here that you don’t like, and I’m gone take off on him for you”

I’m like nah bruh, I’m gooooooood :lol: :rofl:. I politely walked away. Like buddy TRIPPING.

“Any n_ you got pressure with!! I’m TAKING off on em’ “ :lol: :rofl:

I was at a club years ago. These two Somali cats approach me and my homies and ask if we Muslim I said ya. One was also Somali. Him and his homie start to show us mad love. Dude asks where we from we say the East end, he says "ahhh you guys are the money makers, we just shoot **** up!" I'm like ya....

Dude proceeds to tell me he's bout to shoot the club up if the DJ doesn't play his song.

Off this b. Reckless *** dude
616AB6D0-7BBA-40CA-8753-744B5AAD1582.png
Random hood dudes who take a liking to you (pause) for whatever reason at functions are the worst.

As a teen, some older dude from Compton 70’s fell into this category at a function my group of friends and I were at.

Dude ended up living on a block with other dudes we were cool with and would sometimes post up with and chill at their park with. One day, I was heading over to the park with one of my boys to meet up with our other friends who were at said park. We pass by 70’s dude and some other cat we know on their way to the liquor store. Say wassup and I got a weird vibe from young dude with him because he was all quiet and somber looking. When we got to the park , I immediately felt the vibe there was tense, awkward and quiet amongst the group, too.

I was like “WTF is wrong with you guys?” Fools tell me 70’s cat was tripping HARD over some weirdo **** and was trying to buck fifty his own homies with a broken soda can and was chasing some of our other friends who had left before we got there around the field with a belt trying to whip them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I saw those dudes coming back and my friend I came with and I peaced out with the quickness. These other fools stayed there like hostages because probably some idiotic idea of not wanting to look like some P’s for leaving or something. :lol:

Random hood dudes who take a liking to you (pause) for whatever reason at functions are the worst.

As a teen, some older dude from Compton 70’s fell into this category at a function my group of friends and I were at.

Dude ended up living on a block with other dudes we were cool with and would sometimes post up with and chill at their park with. One day, I was heading over to the park with one of my boys to meet up with our other friends who were at said park. We pass by 70’s dude and some other cat we know on their way to the liquor store. Say wassup and I got a weird vibe from young dude with him because he was all quiet and somber looking. When we got to the park , I immediately felt the vibe there was tense, awkward and quiet amongst the group, too.

I was like “WTF is wrong with you guys?” Fools tell me 70’s cat was tripping HARD over some weirdo **** and was trying to buck fifty his own homies with a broken soda can and was chasing some of our other friends who had left before we got there around the field with a belt trying to whip them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I saw those dudes coming back and my friend I came with and I peaced out with the quickness. These other fools stayed there like hostages because probably some idiotic idea of not wanting to look like some P’s for leaving or something. :lol:
im sorta confused with the story
seems riveting though

It's a running joke that all the weirdos approach me for some reason.

I remember we were at a McDonald's one time and this dude my homie went to highschool with bumps into him. They start chopping it up and dude for whatever reason shows me mad love. Passing me a bottle of a liquor, talkin bout "I'm gonna shoot a music video, I want you to be in it"

I'm like Yaya you dun kno.

Foh bout be in your music video :lol:

Dudes doing a bid for bank robberies last I heard. Ironically he's the one that said years ago that hush aka young Tony wrote for aubrey

Nah dawg. Go look at the 2nd verse :lol:. That’s WILD. Ain’t no grey area here. These dudes singing about full on gang rape, explicitly in the 2nd verse.

That’s wild :lol:.

That was the era. Anything goes, full blown don't give a ****. Dudes was rapping about hitting and robbing women.

NWA had a skit where they killed a prostitute, I was JUST listening to that Westside Connection album WC was talking about back handing a broad. Lord Infamous rapped about doing some silence of the lambs **** to women. Crazy era. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom