Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** just called Jay a Cooon. Ya'll ****** is crazy
I always knew Jay was a snake but I never thought I'd see him publicly shuck and jive like this for money.

Looking at his race and lying saying this ain't what it looks like. Everybody can see it.

This is basically the rationalized version of what Kanye did with Trump but at least Ye had his mental breakdown as an excuse.

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 6.09.44 PM.png

:smh:

Nas in 1999- these liquor companies hit me up all the time but I don’t promote poison. I’m to real for that

Nas accountant- Esco your cash flow is heavily depleted, you gotta do something to maintain your lifestyle

Nas one month later-

“Can’t yall see that he’s fake”

I mean I get Jay stans will always try to rope Nas in to a Jay roast session or him getting huge multiple Ls to deflect but this ain't cutting it.

You gonna have to show me Nas in blackface Drake style or a real bombshell like he exploiting the motherland.

Last edited:
yo. na every last one of you that came at me...
yo. this ***** jay. are you serious right now. smh.

I always knew Jay was a snake but I never thought I'd see him publicly shuck and jive like this for money.

Looking at his race and lying saying this ain't what it looks like. Everybody can see it.

This is basically the rationalized version of what Kanye did with Trump but at least Ye had his mental breakdown as an excuse.
This is in no way comparable to what Kanye did

Back
Top Bottom