Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Are there anymore biscuits left in the oven :nerd:

Nas: “Gwyneth Paltrow is a Real N-Word, That’s My Homie”

“I would slap the **** out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,” Nas told CBS Localrecently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool. Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what this **** is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you interrupt that. Don’t interrupt us. We pick and choose.”

“Some might not feel the same way,” he added. “Some of us will get angrier about it than others; but some people get a pass. The people that I know who are cool and real ******, Gwyneth Paltrow is a real ***** that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass.”

Y’all leave Shawn Carter alone
IMG_20190815_222317.jpg

Jay is doing what everyone else is afraid to do he’s about progress and $$$ no different that the rest of us...

Kap don’t like it get off his azzz and speak on it then instead of being a mute for 2 years people forget Kap had a guaranteed contract and walked away from it that’s on him

This reminded me about the Barneys **** he tiptoed around a few years ago :lol:

I am against discrimination of any kind, but if I make snap judgements, no matter who it’s towards, aren’t I committing the same sin as someone who profiles? I am no stranger to being profiled and I truly empathize with anyone that has been put in that position. Hopefully this brings forth a dialogue to effect real change.

– Shawn “JAY Z” Carter

I think Jay is a hypocrite since he criticized Travis Scott for doing the halftime show then he turns around to work with the NFL just because they cut him a check lol
But that's just me
Y'all shouldn't be surprised that Jay has been all about the $$$$$$$$
That's why you shouldn't look up to these celebrities because most of them have done dirt and don't have a clean past
No one is perfect though of course.

Are there anymore biscuits left in the oven :nerd:

Nas: “Gwyneth Paltrow is a Real N-Word, That’s My Homie”

“I would slap the **** out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,” Nas told CBS Localrecently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool. Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what this **** is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you interrupt that. Don’t interrupt us. We pick and choose.”

“Some might not feel the same way,” he added. “Some of us will get angrier about it than others; but some people get a pass. The people that I know who are cool and real *****s, Gwyneth Paltrow is a real ***** that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass.”
nowhere did it say he said she can say the n word

Nah, it's the same topic. The treatment of black players in a sports league/institution.
You're generalizing.

Colin was expressing his 1st amendment rights by an act of defiance during the pledge to speak on police brutality towards minors and then punished/banished/blackballed from the league.

What you just brought up was treatment (and marginalization) of players in the NCAA.

Do not pretend those two things are the same topic.

Back
Top Bottom