Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

To me, it’s like y’all are saying “Reid should leave the NFL if he doesn’t like it”. That’s my perspective, and if I’m wrong please tell me otherwise.

Yeah, you wrong. :lol:

Eric Reid should be in the NFL because he shoulda never been blackballed in the first place but he has no argument in telling somebody else not to deal with the NFL.

I swear the amount of *****s taking up for Jay in this NFL deal **** is only matched by the amount ignorant *****s speaking on it.

I'm still waiting on someone to answer what would be a better alternative? what has been accomplished out of this boycott of the the NFL? Has this awareness caused any improvement in the treatment of minorities by police?

This the type **** we're facing and ****** are in an uproar over a NFL boycott #Sendthealiens

Yo I was looking for the other Daniel Sin from Canada and stumbled on this...

Dude is like 40 dropping Biggie disses in 2015
what.gif

Imagine the time machine this guys life must be. Dude waking up mad about the 95’ Source Awards in 2019.:rofl:

So if you’re on the outside trying to fix things but ultimately can’t and then the inside says **** it let’s partner up and try and make things right, you’re supposed to say nah, I’ll sit on the outside with less influence and continue to stay in neutral because I’ll be looked at as a sell out?!? That’s how **** never progresses because cats are to worried about how people will look at them now and not the end goal.

So if you’re on the outside trying to fix things but ultimately can’t and then the inside says **** it let’s partner up and try and make things right, you’re supposed to say nah, I’ll sit on the outside with less influence and continue to stay in neutral because I’ll be looked at as a sell out?!? That’s how **** never progresses because cats are to worried about how people will look at them now and not the end goal.
no.
we are on the outside, wanting things to be fixed that the ppl on the inside didn't actually break. they intended for it to be "broken" so to speak. its the way it is on purpose.
we (not me, some of you) are wanting jay to partner up with a group of ppl that clearly don't give a **** about black ppl other than to use jay to target us for their financial benefit.
jay looks like a pawn.

*Kanye shrug*

i'm sure there's more to it than whats on the surface but that's the way it looks atm.

Wop been doing some corny *** features dawg :lol:

It's not even a bad thing, he should take full advantage of his reach but ya'll need to keep it consistent if we clowning rappers for doing "un-hood stuff".

Those are features, not his lead singles though fam bam

That Smokee Robinson tape was the fuggin goods..

Nip verse :pimp:

no.
we are on the outside, wanting things to be fixed that the ppl on the inside didn't actually break. they intended for it to be "broken" so to speak. its the way it is on purpose.
we (not me, some of you) are wanting jay to partner up with a group of ppl that clearly don't give a **** about black ppl other than to use jay to target us for their financial benefit.
jay looks like a pawn.

*Kanye shrug*

i'm sure there's more to it than whats on the surface but that's the way it looks atm.
Got it, so stay in neutral. We don’t ever need to be on the inside because they’re just using us as a pawn to get our money.

Old saying: Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you.

*****s can't unify under one cause for anything & i've realized that over the past 5 years, so that's why i don't blame a Jay, or a Kanye, or whoever else for making moves that benefit their immediate circle & agendas first. they want dudes to put their livelihoods on the line for people who will try to eliminate your whole existence the second you make a move they don't like.

Cats need to find like minded circles that move in unison and just focus on their goals. trying to convince everyone and answer for every subset of black people does nothing but knock you off your path.

A lot of these folks got exposed when Kaep got his settlement and even before that the Nike rollout. When it was "cool" to stand with Kaep they jumped on the bandwagon then when he did something that didn't fit their view they killed him. Had _'s talkin bout "I wanna know how much he got". None of your damn business how much he got, that's his pockets.

They have this false idea that in order to be about black empowerment you have to be broke and starving or die.

Got it, so stay in neutral. We don’t ever need to be on the inside because they’re just using us as a pawn to get our money.

Old saying: Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you.
you don't got it. I didn't say that. I said what I said.

They have this false idea that in order to be about black empowerment you have to be broke and starving or die.
i'd rather die than to have to be allowed to do something or to have to beg my oppressors to eat.

Back
Top Bottom