Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

86FFB66D-228A-4ED7-9815-0D0CFEF0BF8C.jpeg

:rofl:

How does this Jay deal with the NFL improve treatment of minorities by the police?

Wait, wait, I know. None of us know the specifics of the deal so we can't speak on that.

Come on bro. It says it right here:

Roc Nation, the entertainment company founded by rapper and businessman Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, is entering into a multiyear partnership with the NFL to enhance the NFL's live game experiences and to amplify the league's social justice efforts.

That's not vague at all and very much outlines the plan. Have some faith in Jigga King Jr.. He's "earned trust" :lol:

"You got to change da system from within"

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 9.54.19 PM.png

Lmaoo ^^^

I’m mostly of the thought that we need to wait to see what comes of this but Hov shoulda knew better than to just drop this without some **** already being changed. I don’t know what that could have been but the climate rn ain’t tryna see ****** get used to pacify us no more :lol:

We gotta wait and see though.

Come on bro. It says it right here:

That's not vague at all and very much outlines the plan. Have some faith in Jigga King Jr.. He's "earned trust" :lol:

"You got to change da system from within"

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 9.54.19 PM.png
:rofl:

For a sec I thought you was serious with that quote :lol: until I read the rest of your post.

Last edited:

THIS STEP AND FETCH *****!

OH **** MAN! :lol: I cant believe he said that on camera. Sambo Jiigga

Actionable items *****?

I wasnt paying attention at all before but y'all filling the thread with this and its in my face so I can't overlook it now.

All these ignorant ****** thinking it was about a job gave these dudes the perfect talking point to deflect.

Its about injustice. Okay so what about injustice? What changed? What are the actionable items? Can't believe ****** let Goodell and the NFL off the hook like this.

Son sound like he gonna put that in a rhyme

Kneeling during the pledge of allegiance, we off that
Boycotting the NFL and we off that (We past that)
Hold a white supremacist accountable? Nah, we off that

Ahhahaa its ya boy, its da ROC and da NFL!

Hov had Roger Godell admit, on film, that Kaep’s kneeling was against police brutality, and not any of that anti-flag/unpatriotic bs that the nfl/right wing has been spewing for the past 3 years. But Jay sounds like an employee.

That’s how you talk to your boss?
U acting like jay snake self
Had a gun to his head
Telling him to admit something
Jay playing y’all for FOOLS

Back
Top Bottom