Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 12.54.41 AM.png

bruh they killed travis when he did it LMAO...and he made them donate to a "social justice" fund as well I believe... but they called him a **** and tap dancer :rofl: I guess when your wife Beyonce its OK

Cracks me up
When folks pick and choose
When they wanna listen to ebro

imagine listening to Ebro at all:sick: man reeks of dustiness

I seent Waka and them come up with my own eyes :lol:. Them *****s used to be RECKLESS in the club. Pretty sure I went school with the ***** who got bished in this video :lol:. Yo was a clown.

Brings back memories. Remember *****s walking out when Waka n them was going to perform, before he had a hit. This was at Chandon or something. Few months later, yo blew.

Slim dunkin And keed related? :lol:

Anybody else feel like nicki goin on budden podcast was a bad move?

What was her team thinking.only up to Instagram live part ending but that was rough

Anybody else feel like nicki goin on budden podcast was a bad move?

What was her team thinking.only up to Instagram live part ending but that was rough

This was WWF Raw and lowkey probably started a trend

People sorting their problems out on the phone then acting it out on their paywalled content platforms

I feel hip-hop is in a interesting place right now. The SoundCloud rappers have fallen off, the over hyped mediocre rappers are very quiet searching for a record. The top tier record movers have been sound asleep for years, Drake aside.

It's a completely wide open lane for a super talented artist that's actually different. I'm sure labels are scrambling looking for the next one but it's probably way harder now that people can control their own destiny.

I feel like the time is fading away for the medicore artist all these labels are pushing (ie. QC). The people are demanding more than just murder death kill in every record. If you truly look at who's selling records and the content its obvious.

yep...

Quality Control and their hard drive dumps :rofl:

Skipping anything with Thug and Yachty, but looking at the whole track list, I may not even listen to that second half other than the Offset/Mango Foo (what a name :rofl:) song

They had one before...

Former cocaine kingpin who helped found label Death Row Records is set to be released from prison

Former cocaine kingpin Michael 'Harry O' Harris, who helped found Death Row Records, the label behind music legends Dr Dre, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dogg, is set to be released from prison after 31 years behind bars, DailyMailTV can reveal.

The former drug king helped run a multi-million dollar rap music empire from his cell after founding the parent company for Death Row Records with a $1.5 million investment.

Alongside his dealings with the cartels, Harris ran a string of successful legitimate businesses, including a theater company that gave actor Denzel Washington his first break.

Harris was convicted of attempted murder and kidnapping in 1988 but has since reinvented himself as an activist while inside, campaigning for prison reform.

The 57-year-old is currently being held at a Federal Correctional Facility in Lompoc, California but is expected to be released in mid August before being transferred to a half-way house in San Antonio, Texas - the city where his daughter Mykel

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/breaking-harry-o-to-be-released-this-month-after-31-years.726838/

Vlad is shaking

HOV a slick mother ****er though.

Every press release about this **** has said basically they bringing Hov in to add more negroes to live performances in the NFL...***** talking about “actionable items” :lol:

Cole and Meek on the Super Bowl would be hard but what that gonna actually do?

Back
Top Bottom