Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

For Those who are wondering why people believe Jay has an opportunity to do something useful with the NFL. These are just a few quick reminders of some of the things Jay has done for the community, and a constant reminder that him & Beyonce do ALOT under the radar. the ***** ain't some sort of freedom fighter or black hero, but you would think he's done nothing to try and help the black community the way people talking.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/drea...ds-bail-out-protesters_n_7306678?guccounter=1

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-Jay-Z-isn-t-ultra-conscious-charitable-He-is

I had someone talk to me about the NFL and ask, what does Jay do, does he even do anything.

I mentioned some stuff and she said well it's never talked about.

You can google some of that stuff just like you can the negative gossip :smh:

Thug delivered

giphy.gif

Light it up is the one
full
Pierre was on one when he made that :sick::smh::pimp:8)

Late pass, I had to cut that last joe budden podcast off with Nicki. She was just yelling saying nothing

Same. Glad I had looked in the comments first before watching cause somebody mentioned the first 10 minutes was just her looking at herself making funny faces like she was using a Snapchat filter, and as I was fast forwarding, that’s exactly what it was :lol: I watched maybe 6 minutes of actual discussion and it was a chore

Naw Thug went in his bag for this one. I’ve been critical of him but this joint undeniable.

“Surf! Surf! Surf! Totally dude!”
upload_2019-8-16_11-21-40.gif

I had someone talk to me about the NFL and ask, what does Jay do, does he even do anything.

I mentioned some stuff and she said well it's never talked about.

You can google some of that stuff just like you can the negative gossip :smh:

I fully understand why some Celebs like Kendrick/Cole/Schoolboy etc etc just completely unconnect from the world when their not active this **** will drive you delirious if you let it.

Rapper does something in public: He's using it for money, he doesn't care forreal :emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head:
Rapper does something in privaye: Look at this uncle tom he does nothing but vulture off the community & gives nothing back :emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head:

****s hysterical

Back
Top Bottom