King spiller, b****
King dripper
King killer
King Godzilla
F*** her every week, still ain't seen me
Marshmello-533x520.jpg

Thugger SKATED :smokin :smokin :lol:

****in **** is that an actual “bar” ?

I’m leaving this thread for a few days. @ me when y’all talk about people that pronounce their words and actually rhyme three or four syllable words.

How’s it ironic?

All the internet has done for YEARS is slander Cole about his sound and how he doesn't know how to make albums that aren't a snoozefest, doesn't know how to choose beats, trying to make him seem like he's some stuck in the 90's lyrical miracle cat etc etc

Thug has been putting out a string of trash for the past two years, Cole gets in the mix and the early talk is that this is the thug people been waiting on. meaning that he clearly does have an ear for what's going on in hiphop outside of his usual sound.

There was a lil hive of them supreme wearing slatt head *** ****** hashtagging #****jcole for awhile, and now he's involved in Thug's best project in years... it's RICH

Super duper ironic. Cole is capable of doing a lot more than he does, he just seems to stay in a really specific lane.

Wonder how publicized it's been that he EP'd that.

Going to listen tonight. Looking forward to it based on how split opinions are.

I mean... Cole fans should be upset with him. This project shows he’s capable of picking good beats and arranging a good sound.

Probably time he deads that egotistical “n****s ain’t worthy of being on my ****” nonsense. Might end up making an album that isn’t lyrical NyQuil. :lol:

Mannequin Challenge was HARD.

I mean... Cole fans should be upset with him. This project shows he’s capable of picking good beats and arranging a good sound.

Probably time he deads that egotistical “n****s ain’t worthy of being on my ****” nonsense. Might end up making an album that isn’t lyrical NyQuil. :lol:

Mannequin Challenge was HARD.

I can't agree Man cole's strength is his lyrics & story, those beats aren't designed for him to get those off on those kind of tracks. It's a clash and i like the balance he's gotten too where he kills his features & keeps his projects as concise bodies of work. KOD is about the furthest i think we're gonna get with him experimenting with present sounds.

If any sound i want him to explore more it would actually be on some Darker production. we already have ENOUGH ****** over Zay, London, Pierre etc etc type beats spitting the same exact flows.

All the internet has done for YEARS is slander Cole about his sound and how he doesn't know how to make albums that aren't a snoozefest, doesn't know how to choose beats, trying to make him seem like he's some stuck in the 90's lyrical miracle cat etc etc

Thug has been putting out a string of trash for the past two years, Cole gets in the mix and the early talk is that this is the thug people been waiting on. meaning that he clearly does have an ear for what's going on in hiphop outside of his usual sound.

There was a lil hive of them supreme wearing slatt head *** *****s hashtagging #****jcole for awhile, and now he's involved in Thug's best project in years... it's RICH

I think you’re projecting here with your initial, “I find it funny” comment...but anyway...

Thug hasn’t been dropping trash for years. He’s just been dropping disjointed, unfocused music, with plenty of gems in between.

Cole stepping in is a GOOD thing. Brings the structure and molds it (if that’s what he did). That’s appreciated. Point is...Cole has spent the last 2 years killing features for *****s like Thug, 21 etc. Bridging the gap as a “middle child”, and rediscovering his love for having fun with it.

That’s why the dreamville project was tough too.

*****s can't unify under one cause for anything & i've realized that over the past 5 years, so that's why i don't blame a Jay, or a Kanye, or whoever else for making moves that benefit their immediate circle & agendas first. they want dudes to put their livelihoods on the line for people who will try to eliminate your whole existence the second you make a move they don't like.

Cats need to find like minded circles that move in unison and just focus on their goals. trying to convince everyone and answer for every subset of black people does nothing but knock you off your path.
Some of these cats are bum *** who won't and don't do anything, but have all the commentary in the world for those who do. And to reiterate what you've said, they will all of a sudden become active to get rid of you the moment you do something they don't like while their oppressors continue to keep their foot on their necks and they don't feel no way about that. Don't want to hear anything from them.

I can't agree Man cole's strength is his lyrics & story, those beats aren't designed for him to get those off on those kind of tracks. It's a clash and i like the balance he's gotten too where he kills his features & keeps his projects as concise bodies of work. KOD is about the furthest i think we're gonna get with him experimenting with present sounds.

If any sound i want him to explore more it would actually be on some Darker production. we already have ENOUGH *****s over Zay, London, Pierre etc etc type beats spitting the same exact flows.

Nah man. Y'all know I gotta keep it consistent with the Cole slander, so this is probably the only time you'll ever see me give him his props. :lol:

I know homie bodies the lyricism. He's a dope story teller and delivers on that aspect in most cases. His projects just never hit to me because it gets monotonous. I think Parks said it best when he mentioned that a Cole album is a lot of Cole, meaning it's Cole bars over Cole's production, over Cole arrangements, and listeners have to go into a project with an active ear to discern what Cole was trying to convey. It's signs of great artistry, but it can be a lot to sit through. I'm biased because I was listening to Wale when Cole grabbed cats' attention, so I always heard his projects thinking "meh, what Folarin talking about?"

This past year and a half has been the most I've enjoyed listening to dude's music because he's proven he can deliver on a variety of beats. Dude got a song with Money Bagg Yo for Christ's sake. :lol:

In the same vein as you, it would be cool to see him on some darker production. He's already stepping out of his comfort zone, so minus whale.

Nah man. Y'all know I gotta keep it consistent with the Cole slander, so this is probably the only time you'll ever see me give him his props. :lol:

I know homie bodies the lyricism. He's a dope story teller and delivers on that aspect in most cases. His projects just never hit to me because it gets monotonous. I think Parks said it best when he mentioned that a Cole album is a lot of Cole, meaning it's Cole bars over Cole's production, over Cole arrangements, and listeners have to go into a project with an active ear to discern what Cole was trying to convey. It's signs of great artistry, but it can be a lot to sit through. I'm biased because I was listening to Wale when Cole grabbed cats' attention, so I always heard his projects thinking "meh, what Folarin talking about?"

This past year and a half has been the most I've enjoyed listening to dude's music because he's proven he can deliver on a variety of beats. Dude got a song with Money Bagg Yo for Christ's sake. :lol:

In the same vein as you, it would be cool to see him on some darker production. He's already stepping out of his comfort zone, so minus whale.

If it's anything that i do agree upon it's him producing the entire album himself, he doesn't exactly have to sit with all the hot producers out now, but like you said he has the ability to make quality over various sounds. I would love to see what he could cook up with an Alc, Harry Fraud, Hell him & No ID im almost positive could create a classic.

basically i want more of these

Cole problem is that he does too much of what he doesn't excel at. He's at his best when he's purely spitting. His hooks and melodies are ***

Back
Top Bottom