Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wouldn't be natural. That's who I loved when I was coming up. Him and Andre would always find new ways to say ****.

Ye would probably be it if I never knew he used performance enhancing drugs + everything he dropped after Yeezus/Pablo kinda didn't happen :lol:.

andre only dropped the love below
and that idelwild album
while u were coming up
and THATS why hes ur other goat
:smh:

Bruh I turn 30 in October, who should be my GOAT :lol:

I stated before that I literally grew up listening to nothing but No Limit and Cash Money. Guerrilla Warfare was the first CD I bought with my birthday money back in ‘99. I wasn’t checking for anybody else til I moved to Texas. Hell I don’t think I took anybody outside the south serious until Blueprint dropped :lol:
no reason scarface
pac
shouldn't be ahead of wayne on whatever list u have
i expect more from u

I assume anybody that has Wayne in their top 5 all time is 25 and younger. :lol:

Wouldn't be natural. That's who I loved when I was coming up. Him and Andre would always find new ways to say ****.

Ye would probably be it if I never knew he used performance enhancing drugs + everything he dropped after Yeezus/Pablo kinda didn't happen :lol:.

What's your top 3 3k verses?

he got writers
so shouldnt that automatically disqualify him???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I assume anybody that has Wayne in their top 5 all time is 25 and younger. :lol:

What's your top 3 3k verses?

A lot of 35 and younger do to. You gotta remember bruh, some people’s parents ain’t let them start listening to rap, until middle school or high school. I’m 31 and remember pac, biggie, master p, brand Nubian, tribe, de la soul, etc from the early 90s.

Some cats ain’t get hip until like the 2000s

A lot of 35 and younger do to. You gotta remember bruh, some people’s parents ain’t let them start listening to rap, until middle school or high school. I’m 31 and remember pac, biggie, master p, brand Nubian, tribe, de la soul, etc from the early 90s.

yeah but he black
no way a black parent
growing up in the early 2000's aint letting a kid listen to rap

The problem is people don't admit that. When you hear and read some people's comments it's blatantly obvious hip hop is relatively new thing to them. They don't know much from 2007 and back cuz they ain't grow up with it.

andre only dropped the love below
and that idelwild album
while u were coming up
and THATS why hes ur other goat
:smh:

Nah. I just went back and did my Googles.

What got me even interested is that I really started getting into music around that time he went on the crazy feature run. International Players, Throw Some D's, Walk It Out, Storytelling 4, etc.

Nah. I just went back and did my Googles.

What got me even interested is that I really started getting into music around that time he went on the crazy feature run. International Players, Throw Some D's, Walk It Out, Storytelling 4, etc.
throw some d remix was trash

Back
Top Bottom