Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wait
wayne is really ur goat???

him/3 stacks

but i lowkey give the edge to him just cause of how many amazing verses he came out with in my formative years, Andre I had to go back and do my knowledge beyond the big songs

him/3 stacks

but i lowkey give the edge to him just cause of how many amazing verses he came out with in my formative years, Andre I had to go back and do my knowledge beyond the big songs
Formative years!?

Damn.

go back in hip hop history
find another goat

Wouldn't be natural. That's who I loved when I was coming up. Him and Andre would always find new ways to say ****.

Ye would probably be it if I never knew he used performance enhancing drugs + everything he dropped after Yeezus/Pablo kinda didn't happen :lol:.

ur too old for this foolishness :smh:
Bruh I turn 30 in October, who should be my GOAT :lol:

I stated before that I literally grew up listening to nothing but No Limit and Cash Money. Guerrilla Warfare was the first CD I bought with my birthday money back in ‘99. I wasn’t checking for anybody else til I moved to Texas. Hell I don’t think I took anybody outside the south serious until Blueprint dropped :lol:

6pac 6pac exactly. I grew up on Wayne, I’ve listened to countless albums that the masses claim are classics. I agree on some, disagree on others. I always default back to Wayne or even other cats I grew up on i.e. B.G., Juve, C-Murder, Master P, Mr. Magic, Mr. Serv On, Mia X, Z-Ro, Trae, Lil Keke, Slim Thug, Trick Daddy etc. I can’t just find a new “favorite, or GOAT”. It don’t work like that :lol:

^ Everyone you listed is better than Wayne

Shoutout to Kane & Abel, two Ricans from the Bronx on No Limit.

Kanye being a GOAT is pretty ****in crazy too.

Kanye is the best “overall” artist hip hop (and the 2000’s so far) has ever produced and I’m dead ***.

Kanye wouldn’t make my top 50, he’s had writers for every album. He’s in the Dre and Puff category, he’s a producer, not a rapper.

CD and LR are full of filler, nowhere near classics. Felt that way back then, feel that way today. Skits and garbage songs all over those ****in albums.

Back
Top Bottom